Door Entry Systems, Security Systems and Access Control
Door Entry and Access Control Systems From The Leading Experts in Bristol
Door Entry and Access Control systems offer an efficient solution to control or protect against entry into a building or within a building. Elite Security installs and maintain a wide array of access control systems, from typical keypad entry and card systems to systems which can be triggered making use of mobile Bluetooth technology, Elite can do it all.
Our systems enable you to manage exactly where individuals have the ability to gain access throughout a building and provides you the ability to monitor the system.
Access control systems are an effective as well as simple means of managing and monitoring customers, visitors and employees from being able to access certain parts of your property.
We work with leading access control manufacturers to make sure that we can offer you the very best, and most efficient, solution to satisfy your specific security requirements. We will provide full certification of the system which we can specify, install and maintain.
All offices, entry points, ACUs and client administration workstations can be linked together to deliver local system control and administration with everything managed centrally.
ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEMS
Door Entry and Access Control Systems
Elite Fire and Security are specialists at installing the latest access control systems which includes market-leading solutions from Paxton Access Control and Honeywell Security UK.
We have worked with every size of client and on all types of projects, installing and maintaining single control point solutions right through to multi-entry role-based site access control systems linked to a central monitoring station at large hospitals, hotels and commercial sites. We have even linked gate access control systems for organisations spanning different continents, feeding back to a central control site.
There are three primary keyless entry technologies available. They are:
- RFID (radio frequency identification) operating proximity door locks, by making use of a proximity card reader with proximity key fobs and key cards
- Biometric access control systems by using fingerprint or retina readers
- Access control card readers, making use of smart cards or swipe cards
Each and every system is unique to the premises at which it is installed. Elite works meticulously with every client to install an access security system customised for their specific requirements, including standard gate control or complete turnstile systems, perfect for office environment reception areas. We have designed and installed hotel, school and office systems; see our access control case studies.
Our Access Control services incorporate:
- System layout and design
- Professional installation by fully qualified experts – all of our staff are fully qualified and trained in all the relevant areas of access control and health and safety
- Emergency Callouts and Repairs – if your system goes down, we can be there within 2 hours to resolve the issue.
- Planned Maintenance/Servicing – access control systems benefit from regular servicing to ensure that the readers are working correctly, and the system is functioning as it should.
Why use Access Control systems:
- Control access into and within a building
- Manage individual user permissions
- Can be used for staff management/health and safety
- Simple, flexible, long-lasting security, door entry and access control systems