CCTV System Installation
Specialists in CCTV installation and maintenance
Since we started in the CCTV industry we have carried out work for hundreds of businesses and this has made us experts and specialists in CCTV design and installation.
Elite Fire & Security are the number one security experts providing high quality and cost-effective CCTV solutions for commercial properties South West, Bath and London. We will come to your property to understand your needs and to assess which security system is best for you and which one or combination will offer you the best value for money. Our security experts know where to place your CCTV cameras to get the most from them and we will work with you to ensure your property or business is secured 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Contact us today on 0333 577 1230 to arrange a free no-obligation site survey and quote.
We supply a wide range of different CCTV systems from simple static cameras and IP cameras, to fully functional pan, tilt and zoom controlled systems. Get in touch to see if we can provide you with what you need.
We don’t just carry out CCTV installation, we will design, supply, maintain and repair your system and offer an emergency call-out service if you need us and can be there within 2 hours to repair it for you.
Benefits of a CCTV system for my business?
A CCTV system offers many benefits to protect your property (inside and out), the business and your team as it provides real-time surveillance and, or playback options.
- A CCTV system offers 24/7 protection for your premises with footage available for every area you have cameras positioned
- A professionally installed system will deter the risk of break-ins and vandalism to your business premises
- It will monitor any suspicious or unusual activity in real-time or historically if you need it. This can help you build a picture of events leading up to a break-in, disputes or delivery queries or help you to prevent any of these from happening
- It can aid decision making helping you to settle disputes with visitors, deliveries, suppliers or staff
- A CCTV system can protect your team and give them confidence if they are working alone or at night
- A system will provide you with Health and Safety evidence and footage for any issues or accidents
- A CCTV system can monitor teams time management and timekeeping
- A professionally installed and managed system can reduce insurance premiums
- It can increase your property or business value
- Some businesses use it for market Research to monitor customer journey or footfall
CCTV cameras are an extremely effective security tool that is installed in many different types of premises, homes and businesses and they are used in many different ways. Some businesses choose to have someone monitoring their CCTV cameras 24 hours a day whilst others will only use it if they need to look back at historical footage.
CCTV systems can be installed in warehouses, industrial plants, offices, leisure centres, cinema complexes, retail centres, developments, car showrooms, nightclubs, bars, restaurants, cafes, caravan sites, public places, car parks, supermarkets, train stations, bus stations, universities, colleges as well as residential properties. There isn’t a type of business or property that wouldn’t benefit from a professionally designed and installed CCTV system.
Protect your business 24/7 with the latest CCTV equipment.
Always use a reputable and expert security business like Elite Fire & Security who have the know-how and expertise to advise you on the best security solution for you.
There are many different types of CCTV and combinations and each one provides different benefits. We will always come out to your property to understand your needs as well as assess your security hotspots to ensure we design the best security and CCTV system for you and your budget.
- Dome CCTV Camera
- Bullet CCTV
- Infrared CCTV
- IP CCTV
- Wireless CCTV
- High-Definition (HD) CCTV
- Thermal Heat detection CCTV
- C-Mount CCTV
- Day/Night CCTV
Our expert CCTV service includes:
- CCTV system layout and design
- Expert installation by fully qualified professionals – all of our staff are fully trained and qualified in all the relevant areas
- Emergency Callouts and Repairs – if your system goes down we can be there within 2 hours to repair it for you.
- Planned Maintenance/Servicing – camera systems benefit from regular servicing to maintain the quality of live and recorded images.
- CCTV Monitoring – we provide software that allows you to monitor your system at home, at work or on the go.
CCTV straight to your phone or tablet!
Along with the design, install and maintenance of CCTV systems, we can also provide a Network CCTV System.
A Network CCTV system allows for a live feed of your system to be streamed straight to your smartphone or tablet. This can be very useful if an alarm is set off and there is no one on the premises, you can get a live view of what is happening.
Get in touch on 0333 577 1230 for expert advice on a CCTV system for your property.
We install the highest quality, high resolution, clear image, weatherproof CCTV systems supplied by the major manufacturers in the security industry. These can include low light and night vision CCTV systems that will adapt to varying light levels.
We only use proven manufacturers, high-quality equipment and can provide you with the latest security surveillance cameras and security systems.
We supply and install a wide range of CCTV systems from simple static and IP cameras to fully functional pan, tilt and zoom controlled systems.
We work with you and alongside you to keep your premises and business safe.
We offer a full site assessment, needs, layout and design service to enable us to design and install a bespoke security system suited to your business, environment, property and needs.
We provide planned maintenance, servicing and maintenance contracts and this will maintain the quality of your ‘live’ and recorded images as well as prolong its life span.
We are fully qualified expert security specialists.
If your system goes down we will be there within 2 hours to assess and repair any issues keeping your business secure and giving you peace of mind.
Our software enables you to have remote monitoring video surveillance and live footage from wherever you are.
Following installation, we provide full training to you and your team.
We offer a free assessment and upgrade option to your existing security systems even if it wasn’t installed by us.
Our jobs vary in specification and size and we have extensive experience in all aspects of Fire and Security systems. Since we started in 2005 we have carried out hundreds of jobs for businesses and properties in Bristol, Bath, the South West and London.
We work with Leisure Centres, Storage Facilities, Restaurants, Offices, Car Dealerships, Industrial Properties and Works and Residential properties as well as many more
If you are thinking about installing a CCTV Camera System for your business or commercial property and need an expert contact us on 0333 577 1230. Our team can answer any questions you may have and can book your free, no-obligation site survey.
Protect your business 24/7 with the latest CCTV equipment.