Intruder and Commercial Burglar Alarms
Intruder Alarm Installation, Servicing and Maintenance in Bristol
Elite Security Systems protect your premises with internal and external intruder alarms that use the latest technology and advances in the industry.
Business security is extremely important in today’s world. Safeguarding your business from vandalism and theft is vital in keeping your organisation running without disruption whilst minimising downtime and loss of earnings. We can protect your business from the outside in and we offer all types of business security systems that are designed and bespoke to your company, needs and site requirements.
If you’re looking for increased security for your business then an intruder alarm (often referred to as a commercial burglar alarm) could be the system that provides you with peace of mind that your building and belongings are always protected.
Our expert security surveyors will visit your premises to perform a full and in depth risk assessment and they will learn about your property, your needs and assess any specific security risks you may have. We can liaise with your insurance provider, architect, facilities manager or building contractors if you need us to and we can provide you with a free, no obligation detailed quote.
At Elite Fire & Security we only install the highest quality intruder alarm systems supplied by the trusted major manufacturers within the security industry and this ensures complete protection for your business and property.
Following our installation, we commit to providing you and your team with full training to ensure you get the most out of your alarm system.
Intruder Alarm Installation, Servicing and Maintenance
Benefits of Commercial Intruder Alarms
- Intruders or trespassers will target a property or site with no security system or intruder alarm rather than taking the risk of breaking into a property with a professionally fitted alarm system
- The visible presence of a commercial alarm system will deter thieves, trespassers and vandals
- An intruder alarm will protect your business from theft
- A professionally designed and fitted system can significantly reduce your insurance premium
- It will give you peace of mind your property and stock are well protected whether you are there or not
- Many intruder alarms can now be connected to a 24/7 call centre that can alert you to your alarm going off as well as alerting the police. Thieves and intruders know this so again it will deter them from breaking in.
- If someone does break into your premises, motion sensors will detect them and a very loud alarm will sound
As a business you may hold valuable stock, specialist equipment, have employee possessions and data as well as storing sensitive customer information, and a break-in will cause huge upheaval, uncertainty for your teams and customers.
Having a commercial intruder alarm fitted means your property is less likely to be broken into as intruders always look for easy targets where they can be in and out quickly with no alerts made to business owners, the police or passers-by.
Just the sight of an intruder alarm is often enough to deter an otherwise interested intruder or trespasser.
If you have teams working through the night you can set your alarm sensors for certain parts of the building and external doors to give them peace of mind and make them feel safe and secure when they are working.
Not all businesses are occupied 24-hours a day and having an alarm professionally fitted will give you peace of mind that your property and possessions are protected when no one is present, alerting you and, or the police if your alarm is triggered.
Our more advanced commercial intruder alarm systems come with cameras and motion detectors that alert you if someone is inside or outside of your property without any doors or windows being broken into.
Some commercial intruder alarms can also include remote locking, so you can ensure that your windows and doors are always locked.
Monitored commercial intruder alarm systems offer a direct and quick police response. Professionally monitored systems that are compliant with police requirements are eligible for immediate police response which is often the difference between a criminal being stopped and arrested or getting away. Police response systems can only be installed by approved security companies like ourselves.
In some cases, the cost of a monitored alarm system can be offset by a reduction in your insurance premium so it is always a good idea to find out the criteria for this from your insurance provider.
Types of Commercial Intruder Alarms
Commercial Intruder Alarms are all designed to trigger a loud alarm and sometimes flashing lights as well when an intruder is detected inside, outside or both. There are different sorts of intruder alarms and we can advise you on the best option for you, your property and your business during our free site assessment.
About Our Intruder Alarm Installation Service
- We will come out to your property and learn about your business, the layout of your property and identify any high-level security risks
- We will plan a layout for your commercial intruder alarm which is bespoke to you and your property and advise you of the best option
- Our design is always based on our assessment of your property, site and main security risks so the system we install always protects your business to its optimum capacity
- Our expert team are all qualified to install and test your new alarm system. They are specialist alarm engineers who will always train you and your team to ensure you get the most out of your new system
- We offer servicing and maintenance contracts that will keep your alarm system working at its optimum level as well as prolonging its lifespan
- We offer an emergency call-out service meaning if you have problems with your alarm we commit to being with you in 2 hours to repair
- Our maintenance and servicing services will keep your system running and operating effectively and we will test all your sensors and alarms points are working as they should do during each visit
- We can advise you of all the latest intruder alarm updates from the industry and assess if an upgrade or extension to your system would be a benefit to you, even if you haven’t installed your existing alarm
Contact us today on 0333 577 1230 if you would like a full and comprehensive site assessment for your property or business. We work with customers and businesses of all sizes across Bristol, Bath, the South West and London and are an expert security business with an exceptional reputation.
Intruder Alarm Installation, Servicing and Maintenance