Safety And Security Services Gloucester
Commercial Fire Alarms, CCTV, Intruder Alarms & Access Control Systems
Commercial security systems ensure your commercial property together with business in Gloucester are safeguarded from fire, intruders, criminal damage and a great deal more. Without them, your commercial property or company will likely be at more risk of break-ins and also fire damage and your business impacted, as well as a great deal of time and funds being spent arranging and mending any damage that has transpired.
Elite Fire Security Systems are industry safety and security professionals based in Gloucester and the South West and our company offer installation, upgrades, repair and maintenance for commercial safety and security products in Gloucester. Assuming that you are thinking about safety and security for your commercial property or business call our team as soon as possible on 0333 577 1230 and we can answer any queries or questions you may have and plan a free of charge no-obligation site visit. Our team have practical experience in all varieties of safety and security systems and will examine your property along with site needs before recommending the systems to increase and greatly enhance the security of your premises
CCTV Installation, Routine Maintenance & Repair in Gloucester
Closed Circuit TV (CCTV) will secure your business or commercial property both inside and out. The cameras must be placed in strategic positions in order to make sure all entry and exit points and any areas you need to keep an eye on are protected 247.
CCTV digital cameras can offer a real-time view, recording and playback options depending upon the system you go with. They can prevent your property from external menaces such as forced entries or graffiti as well as might be used inside to observe what’s going on in various parts of your commercial property in addition to provide evidence of any criminal offences that have taken place.
A CCTV system offers constant surveillance and an effective CCTV system requires knowledgeable and strategic placement of cameras for it to be effective at preventing break-ins, vandalism and more.
CCTV systems are used in business enterprises as well as homes to observe activity in real-time or historically and some systems will notify you of activity making use of heat or motion activity. Digital cameras simultaneously transmit pictures to a screen which allows the locations in which the video cameras are installed to be viewed as it is happening and recorded for playback later on.
CCTV System Benefits
- CCTV cameras can monitor your property inside and out
- They are known to deter robberies and unlawful activity or activity that should not be occurring inside and outside of your property. If burglars understand you have CCTV they will probably be less likely to attempt to break-in
- They are an extremely successful security device that can be used in all types of properties ( houses & commercial properties).
- They are adaptable and can be used for real-time tracking or playback view. Some businesses choose to have someone keeping an eye on their CCTV video cameras 24 hours a day although many other will merely use it to look back at historical footage if they need to.
- They can be used inside and outside.
CCTV systems are often used in storage facilities, industrial plants, office spaces, leisure centres, cinema complexes, retail centres, developments, cars and truck showrooms, clubs, bars, dining establishments, coffee bars, caravan sites, public areas, car parks, supermarkets, train stations, bus stations, universities, higher education as well as residential properties. Businesses and commercial properties of all types can benefit from a properly designed and professionally installed CCTV system.
At Elite Fire & Security we will assess your commercial property in Gloucester to determine which security system is most ideal for you and which one is most cost-efficient. You may rely upon our security experts to establish where to situate your CCTV cameras to maximize their effectiveness and work with you to ensure the security of your commercial property or business 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. You can contact our team now on 0333 577 1230 in order to schedule a free of charge no-obligation site survey and estimate.
Types Of CCTV Systems
As there are several CCTV systems and options readily available, choosing the correct one may be a challenging task if you are doing this on your own. Elite Fire & Security is a highly trusted and experienced security firm that can recommend you the most ideal security solution for your business. We will come out to your business or property and conduct a full site assessment identifying where your security risks are before advising you of the best solutions for you.
Types Of CCTV Systems
- Dome CCTV Digital Camera
- Bullet CCTV
- Infrared CCTV
- IP CCTV
- Wireless CCTV
- High-Definition (HD) CCTV
- Thermal Heat detection CCTV
- C-Mount CCTV
- Day & Night CCTV
CCTV Questions for Business And Commercial Property Owners
- Which areas of my property or business do I intend to be surveyed inside and out?
- Do you want to continually observe regions within my business or commercial property?
- Do you want playback from my CCTV system?
- Do you want an alert system on my CCTV system employing heat or motion sensors?
- Do you want night and day vision CCTV?
- How noticeable do you want your digital cameras to be (hidden or in view)?
- Do you want CCTV surveillance cameras inside, outside or both?
Assuming that you are hoping to enhance the security of your business or commercial property then CCTV is a fantastic option and it can be incorporated with other security systems to provide you utmost advantages. Elite Fire & Security professionals will be able to recommend this and other security methods. If you are looking for 24-hour surveillance then CCTV is the security system for you. If you are looking to prevent burglaries then a burglar alarm may be the most effective alternative for you, however, combining them with each other will give you both benefits.
- The presence of a CCTV system is recognised to prevent criminal activity.
It is well-known that businesses and commercial properties that have CCTV equipment installed are extremely less likely to be broken into, causing damage to your property, reducing risk to everybody inside in addition to the possible loss of products or systems that impact the operational operation of your business enterprises
- CCTV video footage can be watched in real-time or viewed historically depending upon your requirements which make it an incredibly versatile security system for your home or business
- Break-ins trigger uneasiness and a lack of confidence for staff members or house owners and people commonly don’t feel safe when they are inside the property. CCTV gives you peace of mind
- Break-ins will have a negative impact on your annual insurance costs
- They make it possible for you to monitor what is occurring inside and outside of your commercial property or business
- They can be used to keep track of the activity of team members and any site visitors that enter your property at any time, in real-time or playback to a particular date and time
- It has been established that CCTV systems mean staff members have a much higher level of responsibility for their actions and the work they perform, discouraging illegal or inappropriate behaviour
- CCTV can increase work activity and productivity in a business enterprise as staff members are less likely to misuse work time taking a telephone call, sending a text within their work time. taking excessive bathroom breaks, or treating themselves to extended lunch breaks
- A CCTV system provides proof of unauthorised access on a specific date and time and can be used as proof for the police force or for any workplace management
- CCTV footage can be used to collate evidence which can allow you to build an understanding of activity and can, in fact, help with settling delivery disagreements. Good quality CCTV video footage can be presented in a court of law as evidence and can play a vital role in identifying a criminal and the crime they have committed
- You can frequently solve conflicts with internal coworkers and external suppliers by setting up a professional CCTV system, as the video footage will permit you to plainly observe and prove what occurred on specific dates and time
- Your business can maintain records of when your workers enter and leave your premises. You can also track deliveries and any site visitors that enter and leave the property.
- This can help you ensure your business enterprise is running efficiently and manage any problems that can arise
- A CCTV system’s footage can often be used to backtrack someone’s steps on a given day to locate lost items. When you need to locate important documents or commercial property for a customer or stock for yourself, this can be handy
- When you come to a decision to sell your home or business, a professionally designed, installed and maintained CCTV system will certainly enhance its valuation
- Companies and residential properties are much more likely to sell when they have a fully operating CCTV system that is designed to your commercial properties requirements and installed by a specialist security provider
What Are The Advantages Of Using A CCTV Specialist – Elite Fire & Security in Gloucester
- As with everything there is rarely ever a “one size fits all” system that will benefit every business, home or commercial property so using an expert security business like Elite Fire & Security you will receive a professional service unique to your commercial property and business requirements
- There are ‘off the shelf CCTV systems you can buy now, however, these are much less straightforward and will not give you the benefits of an expertly designed and fitted system as well as the picture quality
- CCTV video cameras and systems have moved on tremendously since they were first introduced. The quality of images is completely dependent on the equipment you go with. At Elite we provide HD 4G if you really want and want high-grade images which you probably will not receive from off the shelf systems. It is much easier to identify an individual and for that footage to be used as evidence with high-grade images. In addition, the quality of the images our systems provide also means you will see crystal clear images irrespective of whether you are using a desktop or a mobile phone app
- If you have any kind of issues with your system you can rely on us to fix them swiftly for you
- We will service and maintain your system to make certain you are consistently receiving the full benefits of it
- CCTV can probably decrease your insurance costs. Professionally fitted CCTV systems will often lessen your annual insurance premium so always let your insurance provider know you have one. They will often need to understand the manufacture and model of the system and the professional who has installed it for it to make an impact on your premium as they will need to understand it has been designed to the requirements of your business and property
- Our CCTV systems use multiple digital cameras that are modular and can, for that reason, be increased when and if needed. By doing this, you do not need to install an entirely brand new CCTV system each and every time you intend to add a camera that will keep track of multiple locations around your commercial property concurrently
- Our CCTV systems are devised around your property risks as opposed to a one size fits all approach. CCTV cameras are able to be fitted both inside and outside and can include light and movement detector sensing units. Digital camera directions can be changed when required depending on your requirements, all of which gives you optimal security for your commercial property or site
- Elite Fire & Security commit to working with you to understand your business enterprise and commercial property security needs. Our company will precisely clarify the advantages and disadvantages of each and every system available, including the visual and sound quality as well as the cost for installation, continuous repair and maintenance
- Our company work on projects of all sizes and no matter if you want a solitary or twelve surveillance camera CCTV system we can help. By using the assessment of your security needs, our experts will design a system that meets your demands for security and peace of mind, together with other options available at the time or later on
- Integrating two security systems such as CCTV and an alarm system can give you the ultimate security system and peace of mind when it comes to your home or business commercial property
- We stock CCTV systems from all reputable manufacturers and have systems to match all sizes of properties and finances. CCTV systems are a dynamic and flexible product that can be tailored to suit your particular needs when it comes to protecting your people, commercial property and business
What Can You Expect From Elite Fire & Security CCTV Specialists?
- Only the very best CCTV systems and components are installed by our team, supplied by leading manufacturers in the security industry
- Our company offer a wide variety of CCTV systems, from simple static and IP digital cameras to fully functional systems with pan, tilt, and zoom control
- We only install leading manufacturer CCTV systems
- We offer the latest technological innovations and recommendations in CCTV systems
- Our CCTV systems provide high-quality images and audio
- We offer varying CCTV choices and features
- We offer improvement to your existing security system
- Our services include analysis, layout, and design
- We service, maintain and repair all types of CCTV and security systems
- For your CCTV system, we offer planned maintenance, servicing, and maintenance contracts to be sure the high quality of your real-time and recorded images
- Our installations are carried out by our specialists and fully qualified engineers
- We offer unexpected emergency callouts and repair services if you have any problems to keep your security system working
- We provide you with software that enables you to monitor your system from home, work or on the move
- Following installation, we give full training to make sure you get the absolute most out of your system
- So as to ensure 100% protection for your business, we only use recognised manufacturers and cutting-edge technology
- Our experts have carried out numerous jobs for businesses throughout the South, South West and Somerset since we started in 2005
- We carry out a wide range of jobs of various sizes and specifications, and we have significant expertise in all areas of fire and security
If you are considering installing a CCTV System or have an existing system you would like us to evaluate, service or repair in Gloucester, contact us today on 0333 577 1230 and our staff can answer any questions you may have and book in your free of cost no-obligation commercial property assessment and design.
Fire Alarm System Installation, Routine Maintenance & Repair in Gloucester
A fire alarm is a system that notifies you of heat, smoke or fire and professional fire alarm systems all can vary in their capacity as well as output and technical capabilities.
Various fire alarm systems apply different applications that work together to provide automated detection the second there is heat, smoke, fire or carbon monoxide gas. The principal function of a fire alarm system is to alert people through visual lights as well as alerts that there is possibly imminent danger and this ensures they have the opportunity to evacuate and the emergency services called. A combination of heat and smoke detection will certainly alert building inhabitants by way of horns, alarms, together with warning lights providing an opportunity to evacuate in safety.
The UK’s fire alarm codes state that every company buildings need to have ‘an appropriate fire detection system’ ensuring in the event that there is a fire, it can be detected, and all of the occupants are alerted and able to evacuate quickly and safely.
You can find out more about this here.
Fire alarm solutions are not always a requirement of business insurance; having said that, almost every policy varies and a number of insurance companies will likely offer you a reduced rate depending upon your fire alarm system and its proficiency.
Fire Alarm Advantages
- They save lives
- They save disruption as well as loss to business organisations
- They warn customers and staff in a building that there is a danger of smoke, heat or fire, making it possible for them and giving them a chance to leave
- They curtail possible property damages and loss
- They significantly lower the damages that can be caused by heat, smoke and fire, as very early discovery often means a fire can possibly be put out a lot faster than it would have without
- Several fire alarm solutions automatically notify the emergency services meaning they are dispatched to the property as soon as the alarm system is triggered so that there are zero delays
- Fire Alarm systems alert fire officers inside a property quickly so they are able to ensure a safe and orderly evacuation
Elite Fire & Security provide a full no-obligation site survey wherein we will assess your fire liabilities and advise you of the very best system for you. Our team designs, supplies and installs fully integrated fire alarm systems depending on your requirements and property.
When you get a fire alarm system installed, or if you are in a property that already has a system then you really should have it serviced routinely to ensure it remains in effective working order, as well as being dependable when you need it to be. A once a year service will make sure it does the job the moment that it needs to alongside making sure you will not have persistent false alarms that can be a huge disruption as well as expense to your company. Recurring false alarms may result in staff as well as customers not reacting promptly whenever the alarm goes off and this may be dangerous if there is actually smoke or fire detected.
Most Common Causes For False Fire Alarms
- Smoke or steam setting off an alert
- Problems with your fire system including connections, cables, sensors as well as control board
- Manual break glass signal point being activated by mistake or even maliciously. False alarms are seldom raised as a result of faulty call points
- Problems with your alarm system ( electrical circuitry and connections).
- Badly maintained or irregularly serviced fire system.
Having your fire system serviced as well as regularly examined by a specialist is going to keep your fire system in effective working order and this is imperative. Your business’s Responsible Person really should conduct a fire system check once a week to ensure it’s operating as it should do, as well as having a periodic fire drill which is documented. You can learn your requirements as a business here.
Elite Fire & Security alarm maintenance options ascertain your system is performing as it ought to do so in the event that a fire alarm sounds your property can be vacated promptly. As your fire safety specialist, our team will help you to make certain you keep within the fire regulations including inspecting your escape routes.
How Will I Know If My Company Needs A Fire Alarm System?
All commercial and business properties must have a specified ‘Responsible Person’ to ensure that any actions as a result of a fire risk assessment are carried out and all necessary action is taken to help prevent fires, injury or death if a fire occurs. All companies have to undertake an annual fire assessment as part of their Health & Safety requirements and it has to be recorded when your business employs more than 4 people.
Not every business legally need an integrated fire alarm system. A domestic fire alarm and carbon monoxide detector can possibly be fitted by yourself in the event that it is not a legal requirement to have a complete system.
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 details all the things you need to understand as a business in relation to fire safety. It is an extensive document, but as fire experts, our team are able to explain the main points and sum up the legal needs of your company in addition to the things you should consider.
Reasons Your Business May Not Need A Fire Alarm System
- Your business or commercial property is a single storey
- Your property is small in size, open plan and smoke, heat and fire are easily observable
- In the event that a fire starts and a warning of fire is shouted, it can be heard by everyone throughout the property from any location in the property
- There are no vulnerable individuals within your business or commercial property (children under the age of 18. the elderly or disabled)
- You do not carry out higher fire risk activities
- You do not store or work with any kind of high-risk chemicals and substances that are possibly susceptible to catching fire
You should always refer to the details in The Regulatory Fire Reform and, or make use of a respectable fire assessment business like Elite Fire & Security who are going to evaluate your business and advise you in regard to the reason that you should or in the event that you don’t need a fire alarm system and refer you to the relative details in The Regulatory Fire Reform.
Landlord Requirements For Fire & Carbon Dioxide Alarms
Since 1st October 2015, landlords have to ensure that fire and carbon monoxide detectors are installed in the required locations in their rented out commercial properties. As a minimum requirement, the regulations state that smoke detectors/alarms should be installed on each and every floor of the property and a carbon monoxide alarm in every room featuring a solid fuel-burning device.
Professional Fire Alarm Systems
Professional fire alarm systems are the same in basic principle in that they detect smoke, heat, fire automatically, or if anyone breaks the glass on an emergency fire point the alarm will sound. Some business systems offer remote signalling which notifies the inhabitants of a property, along with the emergency fire services using a central service meaning the fire services are dispatched instantly.
Types of Commercial Fire Alarm Systems
- Analogue Addressable
- Wireless systems
You can learn even more about the types of fire alarm systems here.
Which Fire Alarm System Should You Install?
This will certainly depend on your building, its size and also its use. As an illustration, you would undoubtedly need a different fire alarm system if anyone sleeps within the commercial property or business.
It will be dependent on entry and exit points, if it’s single or multi-storey, where escape routes are as well as if there are enough of them, in addition to other considerations that Elite Fire & Security will advise you of. Our team will assess your property and spend time with you to understand your requirements before making any type of recommendations and we will always design a bespoke system for you.
The cost of a fire alarm installation will depend on the type of system you have, your property size, your requirements and if it is combined with some other security systems. Our experts will supply you with bespoke alarm system options depending on your requirements and budget with no obligation.
New Business Premises
You really should always perform a complete fire assessment on any new business premises in order to ensure that the premises are safe, or arrange for a reliable fire assessment company to come out and do it for you. This will certainly help you establish whether or not your existing fire alarm system satisfies the requirements of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, or if any work needs to get performed.
Fire Alarm Questions for Business And Commercial Commercial Property Owners
- Have you reviewed your fire risk assessment in the last calendar year?
- Have all of your staff members had their fire safety training in the last 1 year?
- Do you get your system checked and maintained by a professional specialist frequently?
- When was your fire system installed and is it still fit for purpose for your business and commercial property?
- When did you last have a fire drill practice with recorded actions because of it?
Home Fire Alarm Systems
If your home or apartment is on the ground floor or one storey then generally one smoke and carbon monoxide detector is enough in order to give you an early alert of smoke or fire. You should always be able to hear their alarms in any spot of your home and if you can not at that point you must install extra alarms. If you have a double or triple floor property then you should have the alarms installed on each and every floor and once again assess if you can easily hear them in any room of your home when they are triggered. You should undertake a check every month in order to make sure the alarms sound and change any batteries on a regular basis. Some alarms are connected to your mains electricity and some are battery operated, therefore testing frequently will tell you if there are any type of problems with either.
It is recommended that home fire and carbon monoxide alarms are located outside of every separate sleeping area and in the immediate environment of any bedrooms. They should be mounted on the wall or ceiling depending on the detector’s guidelines.
If you believe that you need to have more than a smoke and carbon dioxide detector in your home then contact Elite Fire & Security today and our team can help.
What Are The Benefits Of Using a Fire Specialist – Elite Fire & Security in Gloucester?
- Our people totally understand The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
- Our experts are promptly able in order to determine if a current fire alarm satisfies all of the legal requirements of the Regulatory Reform.
- We can certainly recommend you of the system you need to comply with all of the legal requirements.
- Our experts will design a bespoke system to match your requirements.
- Our experts will supply and install a fire alarm system.
- Our experts can most likely sometimes make corrections to an existing fire alarm system to ensure it fulfils each one of your legal requirements.
- We will ensure you have appropriate escape routes.
- We are able to annually service your alarm to make sure that it is fully functional, safe and within British Standards certification body guidelines and specifications.
What Can You Expect From Elite Fire & Security Specialists?
- We will visit your premises to learn about your business and your requirements in the first instance.
- Our experts will carry out a comprehensive fire risk assessment using our team of highly knowledgeable fire professionals who will evaluate the fire protection criteria of your property and provide the ideal recommendations in accordance with The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
- As part of health and safety regulations, your business property ought to have had a complete fire risk assessment and fire escape plan documented. We will inform you on this and provide anything you need in order to efficiently and safely pass your fire regulation obligations.
- Our experts can be in touch with architects, facilities managers or building contractors and provide you with a written assessment, suggested actions and a free of charge no-obligation price estimate.
- We only supply British Standard fire alarm systems and will clarify the advantages and downsides of each one, the cost of installation for each one, along with any ongoing routine maintenance costs. Our fire alarms deliver a very early warning of smoke, heat or fire, making it possible for the safe and speedy evacuation of your premises.
- Our team can guide you on any activities you need so as to take in regards to existing fire alarms and evaluate if they meet current fire regulations.
- We will offer you the choice of fire alarm detectors with automatic sprinklers as well as fire brigade alerts and will definitely advise you if this is actually a legal requirement.
- We can provide you with information and facts about the businesses we have worked with previously and the types of fire systems we have installed.
- We will provide you and your staff with full training program, and an understanding of your brand new fire alarm system.
- Our company offer maintenance and servicing options that will maintain your fire alarm system functioning safely and effectively.
At Elite Fire & Security our team are aware of how fire can devastate commercial property, businesses and lives, and we support you to ensure you have ample fire protection in place at all times providing you peace of mind as a home or business owner.
We are one of the UK’s leading fire safety service providers and supply, install and service a large variety of British Standards Fire Systems and security products at premises throughout Gloucester and the South West.
Access Control Installation, Maintenance & Repair in Gloucester
Access control systems provide enhanced security to businesses, homes or premises by offering manageable management over who is permitted access. They are among one of the most used security systems for businesses now and there is a wide range of types of systems available to meet your needs.
Access control can be employed on entrance doors, gateways, lifts, barriers or any entrance or exit points to control who enters and leaves a property. They are a solution to give protection to people within a property, a specific room or area in a residential or commercial property, belongings and systems in addition to the property itself. They make it possible for you to monitor and control who is entering and leaving at any moment.
An access control system not only provides security of who is entering a property or site but also permit fast entry with a pin code or swipe access card.
Types Of Access Control Door Systems
There are different types of Access Control Door Systems and each one functions slightly differently. Elite Fire & Security are specialists in the types available and will be able to recommend the ideal system for your property, business, needs and spending plan.
- Keypad Entry Access Control Systems
- Key Fob Entry Access Control Systems
- Card Entry Access Control Systems
- Fingerprint Entry Access Control Systems
- Retina Entry Access Control Systems
- RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) Entry Access Control Systems
Keypad Entry Access – This form of access control system makes use of a keypad with a numerical keypad for entering and exiting. Businesses and homeowners can change the numeric code at any time if necessary.
Key Fob Entry Access – This is when somebody who has been given permission to access a property or an area uses a wireless remote control key fob to open the entry point, much like a car key fob. The fob is battery operated.
Card Entry Access – Access to an access point or door is controlled by a keycard that contains a security token. An installed keycard reader opens and closes the door when the card is tapped against the reader or swiped through a swipe reader.
Fingerprint Entry Access – Biometric (fingerprint and retina) entry access control systems are growing in appeal because they are considered more secure due to the fact that the entry code, fob or card can not be passed on to any individual who isn’t authorised. A fingerprint entry access control system allows authorised individuals to gain access promptly while preventing unauthorised individuals from doing so.
Retina Entry Access – Biometric (retina and fingerprint) entry access control systems are an expanding market with lots of companies using them because they are viewed as more secure access systems. The entry code, fob or card can not be passed on to anyone who isn’t authorised and only allows access to authorised people.
RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) Entry Access – Access control systems that use RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) allow entry to authorised individuals. Radio waves are sent out by the RFID control reader, and radio waves are transmitted by the RFID tags (cards/fobs). When the card is within range, the antenna within it captures the waves and broadcasts a notification that contains a unique number from the chip, which permits access.
Access control door systems have the same purpose of enabling or denying entry or exit but they do so in different ways. You can have an access control door system in a business property, home or if you have land that is secured by secure fencing and gateways which enables you to control who enters. The systems can be designed and fitted to doors, gates, barriers, turnstiles and much more.
Access Control System Benefits
- They allow fast and easy access or entry to anyone authorised
- They limit entry to those who are not authorised
- You can identify who has entered and when ( log of entry).
- They can limit areas within a building or property quickly and remotely.
- They are very difficult to break into and gain entry without having the authorisation.
- They protect people inside a building.
- They protect valuables and belongings in a building.
- They protect businesses, sites and properties.
- They allow swift and easy access to anybody authorised.
The system you choose will depend upon your property and security requirements. Elite Fire & Security will perform a full security appraisal of your site and get to know your needs and then recommend the best option for you and your budget.
As opposed to an access control door system, an intruder alarm will not prevent someone from entering a building or area, it will just warn you or others that the area has been accessed without your permission.
What Are The Benefits Of Using An Access Control System Professional – Elire Fire & Security in Gloucester?
- Our team will visit your facilities to learn about your business and conduct a full site and risk assessment
- Our team can interact with architects, facilities managers or building contractors if you require us to, before delivering you written recommendations and a free of charge, no-obligation quote
- Our on-site visit will assess your building layout, access and exit points to allow us to design a fully integrated access control entry system to suit your security requirements
- We can offer you various access control entry system options and explain the benefits and disadvantages of each one, the cost of installation and ongoing maintenance
- We can present you with relevant information about the companies we have worked with and the types of access control systems we have installed
- The installation of your access control entry system is completed by our fully trained professionals who will install and test your new system
- Our team deliver you and your staff with comprehensive training, an understanding of your new system alongside how you can remove and give access as you need to.
- We can supply you with routine maintenance and servicing solutions that will maintain your access control system operating safely and efficiently
- We offer 24/7 emergency repair services if you need us
We are experts in installing the most up to date access control systems including market-leading solutions from Paxton Access Control and Honeywell Security UK.
Whether small, medium or large, we work with all kinds of businesses and homes in installing and maintaining single control point and multiple control point systems that can be linked to central monitoring stations at larger locations if needed.
Every system we design is unique to your property and requirements, and we work directly with each client to customise their access security system to satisfy their specific needs.
Professional Intruder Alarms Installation, Maintenance & Repair in Gloucester
An intruder or burglar alarm can offer protection to your commercial property inside and out and keep your company running without any interruption whilst also protecting your staff, customers and brand name. Any kind of theft or maybe criminal damage causes massive disruption and cost to the property whilst you organise repair work, recuperate stock and liaise with insurance companies.
Safeguarding your property and commercial property with a professional industrial intruder security system will certainly reduce the possibility of planned break-ins as well as decrease the likelihood of any ad hoc attempts at the same time. Crooks are less probable to focus on buildings with an alarm system as they will probably prefer a fast and noiseless entry where they are much less probable to get captured.
Commercial Intruder Alarms Benefits
- It is widely known that intruders are going to choose a property without a security system or an out-of-date system rather than risk breaking into a commercial property with a newly integrated alarm system
- If your business holds stock, specialist machinery, staff member belongings and personal and delicate information then an intruder alarm will lower the possibility of your property being broken into
- An alarm system provides you peace of mind 24 hours a day, 365 days a year as you know if no one is at your business or property then your alarm will sound in the event that anyone gains access to it who is unauthorised
- An alarm system generally makes team members feel safer as it can be set at certain access points when they are working as well as decrease the concern of them entering a vacant commercial property
- A professionally fitted alarm may reduce your insurance coverage premiums whether it is a business, commercial property or home. In many cases, the sum spent on a monitored alarm system can be offset simply by a decrease in your insurance premium and it is absolutely worth getting in touch with your insurance provider to check or talking to various other insurance providers when your renewal is due
- A property with a fully integrated alarm system is more likely to sell compared to a commercial property without one
- Professional alarm systems may be automated and display you which access point has actually been broken into
- Professional alarm systems can be connected to the emergency services so if the alarm is triggered the police will be called to the property right away
- An alarm system will alert neighbours and passers-by if there has actually been a forced entry and the police may be called quickly instead of you discovering when the next person goes into your property
- Not all companies have someone there each day or even every week, some properties are used in order to store items or inventory that are essential to your business. In these circumstances, a commercial intruder alarm offers you peace of mind that your property is safe and secure when no one is there
- Several commercial intruder alarm systems include cameras and motion detectors that notify you in the event that a person is inside or outside of your property. This means you will be informed that someone is at your property for you to investigate long before there is a chance of any break-in
- Monitoring systems that are compliant with law enforcement prerequisites are suitable for immediate police response. The time that may be saved by linking directly to the monitoring centre can be the big difference between apprehending the criminal or showing up too late. Only certified security providers can install police response systems
Types of Commercial Intruder Alarms
Depending upon your needs, there are several types of alarms available and the one you decide on will depend on the nature of your business and the property and valuables you are safeguarding. Elite Fire & Security will advise you of the very best solution for you and your business or commercial property and can combine separate security systems to ensure maximum security.
- Remote Monitoring and Domestic Intruder Alarms – These alarm systems can be arranged so that a call centre monitors your premises 24 hours a day. A signalling system will almost instantly contact your call centre if the alarm is set off. The call centre will then contact the key holders and the police if you have a Police Response system. This can function in 3 separate ways;
- Keyholder – when the alarm is triggered, the alarm receiving centre will get in touch with your chosen keyholders.
- Text Alert – when the alarm is triggered, an SMS message is sent to inform your nominated contacts of a breach
- Police Monitoring – the police will be informed through the alarm receiving centre if your alarm is activated
- Wireless Intruder Alarm Systems – Wireless systems allow you to install sensors, cameras, beams and movement detectors all around the commercial property that alert you whenever something or an individual is detected. Alarm systems like these are terrific if you have several entry points due to the fact that the system will inform you as to which sensors, cameras, beams and motions have been triggered
- An Audible Intruder Alarm sets off a loud alarm and flashing strobe lights to draw attention. Intruders will be alerted to such systems, however, they are typically unmonitored key holders and the police will not be informed unless a member of the general public calls to report a disturbance. For that reason, they are not always the most suitable choice for commercial properties as they depend on neighbours or passers-by noticing and reporting the disturbance as well as some seasoned burglars being undaunted by the alarm and flashing lights
What Are The Benefits Of Using An Intruder Alarm Specialist – Elite Fire & Security in Gloucester?
- Elite Fire & Security will visit your premises to learn about your business as well as undertake a full security risk assessment.
- Our team evaluate your primary risks based upon the threats that your business might encounter in addition to possible entry points to ensure our team design and install a system that will safeguard your commercial property to its optimal capacity
- We can liaise with your insurance provider, architect, facilities manager or building contractors before presenting you with an assessment report, suggestions and a totally free no-obligation quotation
- Our on-site visit will assess your building layout and access points so we are able to generate a system design offering you the best level of security
- Our company offer you alternatives for various kinds of intruder, monitoring and notification systems and we explain the positive aspects and disadvantages of every one, together with the costs to install and any continuing maintenance charges or alert systems
- We can evaluate any existing systems and advise you if there are any ways to enhance its operation to further secure your site
- Our team can provide you with relevant information on local businesses they have worked with previously and the types of systems we have installed
- The installation of your new system is always implemented by our fully trained and specialist engineers who will install and test your new intruder alarm
- We provide you and your staff with training sessions and an understanding of your new commercial intruder alarm and just how to work it
- We can supply you with planned routine maintenance and servicing options that will keep your system operating effectively
- We can provide you with repair and emergency repair services for all of your security systems
If you are in Gloucester and thinking about installing an Intruder Alarm System or have an existing system you would like us to evaluate, service or repair, call us today on 0333 577 1230 and we can answer any questions you may have and book in your free of charge no-obligation property assessment and design service.
We are one of the UK’s leading Access Control System specialists and Security Systems Gloucester and the South West. Our experts design, supply, install, repair and maintain all types of security systems. Phone us on 0333 577 1230 and one of our experts will be able to address any queries you may have or book your free of cost security assessment survey today.