Security Systems Stroud – Commercial Fire Alarms, CCTV, Intruder Alarms & Access Control Systems
Business safety and security systems make certain your property and business are protected from fire, intruders, malicious acts and a lot more. Without them, your professional property or organisation may be at more risk of break-ins and flame and smoke damage and its business impacted, along with a lot of time and money being spent planning and repairing any damage that has transpired. Let us help you increase your business security with our Security Systems Stroud services.
Elite Fire & Security Systems are industry security experts based in Stroud and the South West and our company provides advice, installation, upgrades, repair and maintenance when it comes to business security professional services in Stroud. Assuming that you are considering safety and security for your professional property or business phone us today on 0333 577 1230 and we can quickly answer any questions you may well have and arrange a free-of-charge no-obligation site visit. Our team have expertise with all kinds of security systems Stroud and will examine your property along with site requirements before suggesting the systems to increase and greatly enhance the safety and security of your premises
Fire Alarm System Installation, Routine Maintenance & Repair Service
A fire alarm is a system that alerts you of heat, smoke or fire. Commercial fire alarm solutions can vary in their capacity and also output and technical capabilities and we will explain the benefits of each one and how they differ.
Different fire alarm systems use various applications that work together in order to deliver automated detection the moment there is heat, smoke, fire or carbon monoxide gas. The main purpose of a fire alarm system is to alert people with visual lights and alarms that there is risk and this ensures they have the opportunity to evacuate and the emergency services called. A combination of heat and smoke detection will notify building occupants by means of bells, bells, together with warning lights offering the opportunity to evacuate safely and quickly.
The UK’s fire alarm policies state that every company must have ‘an appropriate fire detection system’ making sure that if ever there is a fire, it can be detected, and all of the occupants are warned and able to evacuate promptly and safely.
You can learn more right here.
Fire alarm systems are not always an obligation of company insurance policies; having said that, almost every policy varies and many insurance providers may offer you a discount depending on your fire alarm system and its proficiency.
What Is The Advantage Of Fire Alarm Security Systems Stroud?
- Quite simply they save lives
- They protect against interruption and also a loss to businesses
- They signal customers and staff within premises that right now there is a hazard of smoke, heat or fire, making it easy with time to exit a property
- They decrease probable property damages and loss
- They reduce the destruction that might be inflicted by heat, smoke and fire as early detection typically means a fire can possibly be put out a great deal quicker than it would most likely have been without
- Several fire alarm systems automatically inform the emergency services meaning they are dispatched to the commercial property whenever the alarm is triggered so that there are absolutely no delays
- Fire alarm systems alert fire officers in a building so they are able to ensure a safe as well as organised evacuation
Elite Fire & Security provide a detailed and no-obligation site survey where we will analyze your fire risks and advise you of the most suitable system for you. Our experts design, source and install perfectly integrated fire alarm systems depending on your requirements and your property.
When you have a fire alarm system installed, or if you are in a property that currently has a system then you should have it serviced on a regular basis so as to make certain it is in desirable and effective working order. A yearly service is going to make sure it works when it really needs to alongside making sure that you don’t have persistent false alarms which can be a massive disruption and also an expense to your business. Periodic false alarms due to defects in an alarm system can lead to employees and also clients not reacting promptly whenever the alarm system goes off and this might be dangerous if ever there is actually smoke or fire detected.
Most Frequent Explanations Concerning Erroneous Fire Alarms
- Smoke or heavy steam setting off an alert
- Issues with your fire system such as connections, cables, sensing units as well as control panel
- Manual break glass signal point being activated inadvertently or maliciously. False alarms are rarely raised through faulty call points
- Problems with your alarm system ( circuitry and connections).
- Poorly maintained or once in a while serviced fire system.
Getting your equipment serviced as well as regularly checked by an expert will more likely continue your fire system in good working order and this is imperative. Your business’s Responsible Person should conduct a fire alarm system check once a week to ensure that it’s working as it should do, in addition to having a periodic fire drill which is logged. You can find out even more here.
Elite Fire & Security alarm maintenance solutions make certain your equipment is functioning as it needs to do so in case a fire alarm sounds your commercial property can be evacuated promptly and as your fire professional, we will guide you to ensure you keep within the fire regulations including inspecting your escape routes.
How Will I Know If My Company Needs A Fire Alarm System?
All businesses need to have a specified ‘Responsible Person’ who makes sure that any actions due to a fire risk appraisal are executed and all required action is taken to protect against fires, injury or death if a fire develops. All companies must implement an annual fire assessment as a component of their Health & Safety requirements and it has to be documented when your business employs more than 4 team members.
Not all businesses legally need a completely integrated fire alarm system. A residential fire alarm and carbon monoxide detector can possibly be fitted by yourself if it is not really a legal requirement to have a complete system.
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 details all the things you really need to know as a business organisation in relation to fire safety. It is a lengthy document but as fire professionals, our team can easily summarise the main points and sum up the legal requirements of your business along with the things you should take into consideration.
Justifications Your Company Might Not Need A Fire Alarm System
- Your business commercial property is a single-storey
- Your commercial property is small, open plan and smoke, heat and fire are immediately observable
- If a fire starts and a warning concerning a fire is shouted, it can be heard by everybody throughout the commercial property and from any spot in the property
- There are no vulnerable people within your business property (including children under the age of 18, the elderly or the disabled)
- You do not carry out higher fire risk tasks
- You never store or use any sort of high-risk chemical substance and substances that may be vulnerable to catching fire
You really should always refer to the details in The Regulatory Fire Reform and, or employ a trustworthy fire assessment company like Elite Fire & Security who will assess your business and advise you regarding the reason that you should have a fire alarm system or in the event that you do not need to have one and refer you to the relative points in The Regulatory Fire Reform.
Landlord Criteria For Fire & Carbon Dioxide Alarms
As of 1st October 2015, landlords must ensure that fire and carbon monoxide detectors are installed in the required locations in their rented-out domestic and commercial properties. As a minimum requirement, the regulations state that smoke detectors/alarms should be mounted on every single floor of the property and a carbon monoxide alarm in every space containing a solid fuel-burning appliance.
Professional Fire Alarm Security Systems Stroud
Commercial fire alarm systems are the same in basic principle in that they detect smoke, heat, and fire automatically, or in the event that someone breaks the glass on an emergency fire point the alarm will sound. Some business systems offer remote signalling that warns the inhabitants of commercial property in addition to the emergency fire services via a central service meaning the fire services are dispatched immediately.
Types of Commercial Fire Alarm Systems
You can find out more about the sorts of fire alarm systems here.
Which Fire Alarm System Should You Install?
This will depend on your premises, its size as well as its use. As an illustration, you would need to have a different fire alarm system if people slept anywhere within the property compared to a business that operates without any sleeping inhabitants.
It will depend upon entry and exit points, if it’s single or multi-storey, exactly where escape routes are as well as if there are enough of them, as well as other points to consider that Elite Fire & Security will advise you of. We will assess your property and spend time with you to comprehend your requirements before making any recommendations and design a bespoke system for you.
The cost of a fire alarm installation will depend on the type of system you have or want, your property size, your needs and if it is integrated with any other safety and security systems Stroud. We will provide you with bespoke alarm system options depending on your requirements and finances without any obligation.
New Business Premises
You should always carry out a total fire assessment on any new business premises in order to make sure that the premises are secure, or maybe get a respectable fire assessment company to come out and accomplish it for you. This will aid you to establish whether your present fire alarm system matches the requirements of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, or if any kind of task needs to be undertaken.
Fire Alarm Questions for Business And Commercial Property Owners
- Have you reviewed your fire risk assessment within the last calendar year?
- Have all your employees had their fire safety training in the last 12 months?
- Do you have your system assessed and managed by a professional specialist frequently?
- When was your fire system installed and is it still fit for purpose for your business and commercial property?
- When did you last have a fire drill exercise with documented actions as a result of it?
Home Fire Alarm Systems
If your home or apartment is on the ground floor or singular storey then ordinarily one smoke and carbon monoxide detector suffices to give you with an early warning of smoke or fire. You must always be able to hear their alarms in any specific location of your home and if you can not then you should install extra. In the event that you have a double or three-storey residence then you should have the alarms fitted on each floor and again assess you can easily hear them in any room of your residential property when they are triggered. You ought to conduct a test with them monthly in order to make sure the alarms sound and change any batteries regularly. Many alarms are connected to your mains energy and some are battery operated therefore testing frequently will tell you in the event that there is any kind of problems with either.
It is suggested that home fire and carbon monoxide alarms should be located outside of each distinct sleeping area as well as in the immediate area of any bedrooms. They need to be mounted on the wall or ceiling depending on the detector’s instructions.
If you feel that you need to have more than a smoke and carbon dioxide detector in your home then contact Elite Fire & Security without delay and our people are able to help.
What Are The Benefits When Using a Fire Specialist – Elite Fire & Security?
- We wholly understand The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Our team are instantly in a position in order to determine if a current fire alarm satisfies all of the legal requirements of the Regulatory Reform
- We are able to suggest to you the system you really need to fulfil all of your legal requirements
- We will design a bespoke system to suit your requirements
- We will supply and install a fire alarm system
- Our team can sometimes make adaptations to an existing fire alarm system to make certain it fulfils all of your legal requirements
- Our team will make sure you have suitable escape routes
- We can service your alarm to ensure that it is fully functional, safe and within British Standards certification body guidelines and specifications
What Can You Expect From Elite Fire & Security Systems Stroud?
We will visit your premises to find out about your business and your needs in the first instance
Our team will carry out a comprehensive fire risk assessment making use of our team of highly experienced fire specialists who will evaluate the fire protection requirements of your commercial property and present the most suitable recommendations in accordance with The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
As part of health and safety regulations, your business commercial property needs to have had a complete fire risk assessment and fire escape plan documented. Our experts will recommend on this and provide everything you need to competently and safely pass your fire regulation obligations
Our people are able to correspond with architects, facilities managers or building contractors and present you with a written assessment, recommended actions and a cost-free no-obligation estimate
We only supply British Standard fire alarm systems and will clarify the benefits as well as disadvantages of each one, the costs of installation for each one, together with any continual servicing costs. Our fire alarms deliver very early warning of smoke, heat or fire, making it possible for the safe and fast evacuation of your premises
Our team can suggest any actions you need in order to take in regard to existing fire alarms and assess if they meet current fire regulations
We will offer you the option of fire alarm detectors with automatic sprinklers as well as fire brigade alerts and will advise you if this is a legal requirement
We can provide you with information on the businesses we have worked with previously and the types of fire systems we have installed
Your installation and any maintenance and repair work are only executed by one of our fully trained fire alarm experts
We will provide you and your staff with full training, and an understanding of your brand-new fire alarm system
We offer maintenance and servicing solutions that will maintain your fire alarm system functioning safely and efficiently
At Elite Fire & Security our team full comprehend how fire can destroy commercial property, businesses and lives, and our team support you to ensure you have adequate fire protection in place at all times giving you peace of mind as a home or business owner.
We are one of the UK’s leading fire safety consultants and supply, install and maintain a wide range of British Standards Fire Systems and security products at properties all throughout Stroud and the South West.
CCTV Installation, Routine Maintenance & Repair
Closed Circuit TV (CCTV) will safeguard your business or commercial property both inside and out. The digital cameras need to be positioned in strategic positions in order to ensure all entry and exit points and any areas you need to keep an eye on are protected 247.
CCTV surveillance cameras can provide real-time view, recording and playback solutions depending on the system you opt for. They can protect your property from external vandalism and can be used internally to observe what’s going on in several areas of your property in addition to providing evidence of any criminal offences that have taken place.
A CCTV system offers constant surveillance and an effective CCTV system requires knowledgeable and strategic positioning of video cameras for it to be effective at preventing breaking and entering, vandalism and more.
CCTV systems are used in business enterprises and homes to view activity in real-time or historically and some systems will alert you of activity by making use of heat or motion activity. Video cameras simultaneously send video footage to a display which in turn enables the regions in which the cameras are installed to be viewed as it is taking place and recorded for playback later.
CCTV System Benefits
- CCTV video cameras can monitor your property inside and out
- They are known to discourage break-ins and illegal activity or activity that should not be transpiring inside and outside of your commercial property. If burglars are aware you have CCTV they will be less likely to attempt to break-in
- They are remarkably efficient security systems that can be used in all types of properties (homes & commercial properties)
- They are flexible and can be made use of for real-time monitoring or playback view. Many businesses choose to have an individual monitoring their CCTV cameras 24 hours a day while many others will simply use it to look back at historic footage if they need to
- They can be used inside and outside
CCTV systems are frequently used in storage facilities, industrial plants, business offices, leisure centres, cinema complexes, retail centres, developments, cars and truck showrooms, clubs, bars, dining establishments, coffee shops, caravan sites, public places, car parks, supermarkets, train stations, bus stations, educational institutions, university or colleges as well as residential properties. Businesses and commercial properties of all types can take advantage of a properly designed and professionally installed CCTV system.
At Elite Fire & Security we will evaluate your property to determine which of the security systems Stroud is best for you and which one is most cost-efficient. You may depend on our security experts to calculate where to position your CCTV digital cameras to maximize their effectiveness and work with you to ensure the protection of your property or business 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. You can consult with us today on 0333 577 1230 to arrange a free no-obligation site survey and quote.
Types Of CCTV Systems
Given that there are several CCTV systems and options available, deciding on the right one can be a challenging task if you are doing this on your own. Elite Fire & Security is a highly reputable and expert security firm that can recommend the best security solution for your company. We will come out to your business or property and conduct a full site assessment identifying where your security risks are before advising you of the best solutions for you.
- Dome CCTV Camera
- Bullet CCTV
- Infrared CCTV
- IP CCTV
- Wireless CCTV
- High-Definition (HD) CCTV
- Thermal Heat detection CCTV
- C-Mount CCTV
- Day & Night CCTV
CCTV Questions for Business And Commercial Commercial Property Owners
- Which regions of my commercial property or business do I want to be surveyed inside and out?
- Do you wish to constantly keep an eye on regions within your business or property?
- Do you want playback from my CCTV system?
- Do you want an alert system on my CCTV system utilising heat or motion sensors?
- Do you want night and day vision CCTV?
- How evident do you want your cameras to be ( concealed or visible)?
- Do you want CCTV digital cameras inside, outside or both?
Assuming that you are looking to improve the security of your business or property then CCTV is a fantastic option and it can be combined with various other security systems to give you the utmost advantages. Elite Fire & Security specialists will be able to recommend this and other security and safety possibilities. If you are looking for 24-hour surveillance then CCTV is the security system for you. If you are looking to prevent robberies then a burglar alarm may be among the most effective alternative for you, however, joining them with each other will give you both benefits.
- The presence of a CCTV system is known to discourage criminal activity
- It is well known that business organisations and properties that have a CCTV system installed are far less likely to get broken into, causing damage to your property, limiting risk to everyone inside together with the probable loss of products or systems that impact the operational operation of your business enterprises
- CCTV video footage can be viewed in real-time or viewed historically depending upon your requirements which makes of system it a very flexible security system for your home or business organisation
- Break-ins trigger nervousness and a lack of confidence for employees or property owners and a lot of people commonly do not feel safe when they are inside the commercial property. CCTV gives you peace of mind
- Break-ins have a negative impact on your annual insurance costs
- They allow you to monitor what is happening inside and outside of your property or business
- They can be used to monitor the activity of staff members and any visitors that come into your commercial property at any time, in real-time or playback to a particular date and time
- It has been determined that CCTV systems mean team members have an increased degree of responsibility for their actions and the work they perform, deterring illegal or unacceptable behaviour
- CCTV can increase work activity and productivity in a business as staff members are less likely to use work time taking a call, or sending a text message within their work time. taking excessive bathroom breaks, or treating themselves to longer lunchtime
- A CCTV system provides evidence of unauthorised access on a specific date and time and can be used as evidence for the police or for any workplace management
- CCTV video footage may be used to collate evidence which can assist you to build a picture of activity and can, in fact, help with clearing up delivery disagreements
- Good quality CCTV video footage can be presented in a law court as evidence and can play a crucial role in identifying a criminal and the criminal activity they have committed
- You can often resolve disagreements with internal colleagues and external suppliers by putting in a professional CCTV system, as the footage will permit you to plainly discover and prove what transpired on specific dates and times
- Your business can keep documents of when your staff enters and leaves the establishment. You can also keep track of deliveries and any visitors that enter and leave the property. This can help you make certain your business enterprise is running efficiently and manage any problems that can occur
- A CCTV system’s video footage can sometimes be used to backtrack an individual’s steps on a given day to find lost items. This can be useful when you need to locate vital documents or property for a customer or stock for yourself
- When you make up your mind to sell your home or business, a expertly designed, installed and maintained CCTV system will increase its value. Businesses and residential properties are far more likely to sell when they have a fully operating CCTV system that is designed to your property’s requirements and installed by a professional security service provider
What Are The Benefits Of Using A CCTV Professional – Elite Fire & Security Systems Stroud?
- As with anything there is rarely ever a “one size fits all” system that will benefit every business, home or commercial property so by employing a professional security company like Elite Fire & Security you will be given a professional service bespoke to your property and business needs
- There are ‘off-the-shelf CCTV systems you can purchase now, however, these are significantly less easy to use and will not provide you with the benefits of an expertly designed and fitted system as well as the image quality
- CCTV digital cameras and systems have progressed considerably since they were first introduced. The quality of images is very much dependent on the equipment you go with. At Elite our company provide HD 4G if you want and require high-quality images which you will not likely obtain from off-the-shelf systems. It is a lot easier to identify an individual and for that video footage to be used as evidence with high-quality images. Furthermore, the quality of the images our systems deliver also means you will see clear images regardless of whether you are using a desktop or a smartphone app
- If you get any type of difficulties with your system you can rely upon our team to fix them promptly for you
- We will service and maintain your system to ensure you are consistently getting the full benefits of it
- CCTV can reduce your insurance costs. Expertly fitted CCTV systems will commonly lessen your annual insurance premium so always let your insurance provider know you have one. They will often need to understand the manufacture and model of the system and the professional who has fitted it for it to make a difference to your premium as they will need to understand it has been designed to the requirements of your business and commercial property
- Our CCTV systems use multiple surveillance cameras that are modular and can, for that reason, be increased whenever and if required. By doing this, you do not have to install an entirely brand new CCTV system each and every time you intend to add a digital camera that will monitor multiple locations around your property simultaneously
- Our CCTV systems are devised around your property risks as opposed to a one size fits all solution. CCTV surveillance cameras are able to be fitted both inside and outside and can include light and motion detector sensing units. Video camera directions can be altered when needed depending on your requirements, all of which provide you optimum security for your commercial property or site
- Elite Fire & Security commit to working with you to understand your business and commercial property security requirements. Our team are going to plainly explain the benefits and drawbacks of each and every system available, including the visual and sound quality as well as the cost for installation, ongoing maintenance and repair
- We work on projects of all sizes and regardless if you require a solitary or 12 surveillance camera CCTV system we can help. With the evaluation of your security needs, we will develop a system that meets your requirements for security and peace of mind, together with other options readily available at the time or later on.
Incorporating 2 security systems such as CCTV and an alarm system can give you the ultimate security system and peace of mind when it comes to your home or business property
- We stock CCTV systems from all reputable brands and have systems to match all sizes of properties and budgets. CCTV systems are a dynamic and flexible product that can be tailored to suit your particular needs when it comes to protecting your people, property and business
What Can You Expect From Elite Fire & Security CCTV Specialists?
Only the best CCTV systems and components are installed by us, supplied by leading manufacturers in the security industry.
Our company offer a wide range of CCTV systems, from simple static and IP digital cameras to fully functional systems with pan, tilt, and zoom control.
We only install leading manufacturer CCTV systems.
We offer the latest solutions and recommendations in CCTV systems.
Our CCTV systems offer high-quality images and sound.
We offer varying CCTV possibilities and capabilities.
We offer upgrades to your existing security system.
Our professional services include analysis, layout, and design.
We service, maintain and repair all types of CCTV and security systems Stroud.
For your CCTV system, our company offer planned maintenance, servicing, and maintenance contracts to be sure the high quality of your real-time and recorded images.
Our installations are carried out by our professional and fully qualified engineers.
We offer unexpected emergency callouts and repair services if you have any problems keeping your security system up and running.
We supply you with software that enables you to monitor your system from home, at work or on the move.
Following installation, we deliver full training to make certain you get the most out of your system.
So as to ensure 100% protection for your business, we only use proven manufacturers and ultramodern technology.
We have executed many security projects for companies all throughout the South, South West and Somerset since we began in 2005.
We carry out a wide range of projects of various sizes and lists of specifications, and we have considerable knowledge in all areas of fire and security.
If you are considering installing a CCTV System or have an existing system you would like us to evaluate, service or repair, get in touch with us today on 0333 577 1230 and we can address any questions you may have and book in your free no-obligation property assessment and design.
Commercial Intruder Alarms Installation, Maintenance & Repair
An intruder or burglar alarm can offer protection to your business inside and out and keep your organisation running without any disruption whilst also protecting your team, clients and brand name. Any sort of break-in or maybe vandalism causes significant interruption and cost to the property whilst you organise repair services, recover stock and liaise with insurers.
Safeguarding your property and business with a professional commercial intruder alarm system will certainly minimise the chance of planned break-ins as well as decrease the probability of any type of ad hoc attempts too. Burglars are much less prone to focus on-premises with an alarm as they will prefer a quick and quiet entry where they are less likely to get captured.
Commercial Intruder Alarms Advantages
- It is widely known that intruders are going to select a property without a security system or an obsolete system as opposed to running the risk of entering a commercial property with a recently integrated alarm system
- If your business maintains stock, specialist machinery, employee possessions, as well as personal and confidential information then an intruder alarm system, will lower the likelihood of your property being broken into
- An alarm system gives you peace of mind 24 hours a day, 365 days a year as you know if no one is at your business or property then your alarm will sound if any person gains access to it who is unauthorised
- An alarm system generally makes employees feel much safer as it can be set at specific access points when they are working as well as reduce the worry of them entering into an uninhabited property
- A professionally fitted alarm can bring down your insurance coverage fees whether it is a business, commercial property or home. In many cases, the amount invested in a monitored alarm system can be offset simply by a decrease in your insurance premium and it is definitely worth getting in touch with your insurance provider to check or asking other insurance providers when your renewal is due
- A property with a fully integrated alarm system is more likely to sell compared to a commercial property without one
- Professional alarm systems may be automated and display to you which access point has actually been broken into
- Professional alarm systems can be connected to the emergency services thus if the alarm system is activated the police will be called to the property quickly
- An alarm system will alert neighbours and also passers-by if there has been a break-in and the police might be contacted quickly rather than you discovering when the next person goes into your property
- Not all businesses have somebody there each day or even every week, some properties are used in order to store products or stock that are vital to your business. In these scenarios, a commercial intruder alarm provides you peace of mind that your property is secure when no one is there
- Several commercial intruder alarm systems feature cameras and motion sensors that alert you if an individual is inside or outside of your property. This means you will be made aware that someone is at your property for you to investigate long before there is a chance of any robbery
- Monitoring systems that are compliant with law enforcement criteria are eligible for immediate police response. The time that can be saved on through linking straight to the monitoring centre can be the difference between apprehending the criminal or arriving too late. Only approved security companies can install police response systems
Types of Commercial Intruder Alarms
Depending on your needs, there are different types of alarm systems readily available and the one you opt for will depend on the nature of your business and the property and belongings you are protecting. Elite Fire & Security can advise you of the best solution for you and your business or property and can combine several security systems Stroud to ensure optimum security.
Remote Monitoring and Domestic Intruder Alarms – These alarm systems can be arranged so that a call centre monitors your premises 24 hours a day. A signalling system will automatically contact your call centre in the case that the alarm system is set off. The call centre will then get in touch with the key holders and the police if you have a Police Response system. This can work in 3 different ways;
- Keyholder – when the alarm is set off, the alarm receiving centre will call your nominated keyholders.
- Text Alert – when the alarm is activated, a text message is sent to inform your chosen contacts of an invasion
- Police Monitoring – the police will be notified through the alarm receiving centre if your alarm is activated
Wireless Intruder Alarm Systems – Wireless systems enable you to install sensors, cameras, beams and motion detectors all over your commercial property that alert you the moment something or an individual is detected. Alarm systems like these are great if you have various entry points since the system will inform you as to which sensors, cameras, beams and motions have been disturbed.
Audible Intruder Alarm – A loud alarm and flashing strobe lights to draw attention. Intruders will be alerted to such systems, however, they are typically unmonitored key holders and the police will not be notified unless a member of the public calls to report a disturbance. For that reason, they are not always the best selection for commercial properties as they rely upon neighbours or passers-by noticing and reporting the disturbance as well as some experienced thieves being undaunted by the alarm and flashing lights.
What Are The Benefits Of Using An Intruder Alarm Specialist And What May You Expect From Elite Fire & Security Systems Stroud?
- Elite Fire & Security will visit your premises to learn about your establishment as well as to conduct a full security risk assessment
- Our team assess your main risks based on the threats that your business could possibly encounter and also conceivable entry points to make sure we design and install a system that will safeguard your commercial property to its optimal capability
- We can liaise with your insurance provider, architect, facilities manager or building contractors before delivering you an assessment report, suggestions and a totally free no-obligation quotation
- Our on-site visit will analyse your building layout and access points so we have the capacity to generate a system design providing you with the very best level of security
- Elite offers you options for different kinds of intruder, monitoring and notification systems and we explain the advantages and pitfalls of each one, along with the cost to install and any ongoing routine maintenance costs or alert systems
- We can analyse any existing systems and suggest to you if there are any ways to enhance its operation to further secure your site
- We can provide you with information on companies they have worked with previously and the types of systems we have installed
- The installation of your new system is always executed by our fully trained and expert engineers who will install and test your new intruder alarm
- We provide you and your staff with training and an understanding of your new commercial intruder alarm and precisely how to use it
- We can supply you with planned maintenance and servicing options that will keep your system operating effectively
- We can supply you with repair and emergency repair support services for all of your security systems Stroud
If you are thinking about installing an Intruder Alarm System or have an existing system you would like us to inspect, service or repair, get in touch with us today on 0333 577 1230 and we can answer any questions you may have and book in your free no-obligation property assessment and design service.
Access Control Installation, Maintenance & Repair
Access control systems offer enhanced security to businesses, homes or premises by offering adaptable management over who is permitted access. They are among one of the most used security systems for businesses at this time and there is a wide range of types of systems available to suit your requirements.
Access control can be employed on entrance doors, gateways, lifts, barriers or any entrance or exit points to control who enters and leaves a property. They are a solution to give protection to people inside a residential or commercial property, a specific room or area in a residential or commercial property, belongings and systems in addition to the property itself. They enable you to monitor and control who is entering and leaving at any moment.
An access control system not only provides security of who is entering a property or site but also permits simple entry with a pin code or swipe access card.
Types Of Access Control Door Security Systems Stroud
There are various kinds of Access Control Door Systems and each one functions a little differently. Elite Fire & Security are specialists in the types available and will be able to strongly recommend the ideal system for your property, business, needs and budget plan.
Keypad Entry Access Control Systems
Key Fob Entry Access Control Systems
Card Entry Access Control Systems
Fingerprint Entry Access Control Systems
Retina Entry Access Control Systems
RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) Entry Access Control Systems
Keypad Entry Access – This form of access control system makes use of a keypad with a numerical keypad for entering and exiting. Businesses and homeowners can change the numeric code at any time if necessary.
Key Fob Entry Access – This is when someone who has been given permission to access a property or an area makes use of a wireless remote control key fob to open the entry point, much like a car key fob. The fob is battery operated.
Card Entry Access – Access to an access point or door is controlled by a keycard which contains a security token. A mounted keycard reader opens and closes the door when the card is touched against the reader or swiped through a swipe reader.
Fingerprint Entry Access – Biometric (fingerprint and retina) entry access control systems are growing in appeal because they are considered more secure due to the fact that the entry code, fob or card can not be passed on to anyone who isn’t authorised. A fingerprint entry access control system allows authorised individuals to gain access quickly while preventing unauthorised individuals from doing so.
Retina Entry Access – Biometric (retina and fingerprint) entry access control systems are a growing market with lots of companies using them because they are seen as more secure access systems. The entry code, fob or card can not be passed on to anyone who isn’t authorised and only allows access to authorised people.
RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) Entry Access – Access control systems that use RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) allow entry to authorised individuals. Radio waves are transmitted by the RFID control reader, and radio waves are sent out by the RFID tags (cards/fobs). The moment the card is within range, the antenna within it captures the waves and broadcasts a message which contains a unique number from the chip, which enables access.
Access control door systems have the same purpose of allowing or rejecting entry or exit but they do so in different ways. You can have an access control door system in a business property, home or if you have land that is secured by secure fencing and gateways which enables you to manage who enters. The systems can be developed and fitted to doors, gates, barriers, turnstiles and much more.
Access Control System Benefits
- They allow fast and easy access or entry to anyone authorised
- They prohibit entry to those who are not authorised
- You can identify who has entered and when ( log of entry)
- They can limit regions within a building or residential or commercial property quickly and remotely
- They are difficult to break into and gain entry without the authorisation
- They offer protection to people inside a building
- They protect valuables and belongings in a building
- They protect businesses, sites and residential or commercial properties
- They allow swift and easy access to anyone authorised
The system you decide on will depend upon your property and security requirements. Elite Fire & Security will execute a full security assessment of your site and become familiar with your requirements and then advise you of the best option for you and your budget plan.
As opposed to an access control door system, an intruder alarm will not prevent anyone from entering a building or area, it will just alert you or others that the area has been accessed without your permission.
What Are The Advantages Of Using An Access Control System Specialist – Elire Fire & Security Systems Stroud?
Our team will visit your premises to learn about your business and conduct a full site and risk assessment.
We can communicate with architects, facilities managers or building contractors if you need them to before delivering you written recommendations and a completely free no-obligation quotation.
Our on-site visit will evaluate your building layout, access and exit points to enable us to design a fully integrated access control entry system to suit your security requirements.
We can provide you with different access control entry system options and explain the benefits and disadvantages of each one, the cost of installation and continual maintenance.
We can present you with relevant information about the business organisations our team has worked with and the types of access control systems we have installed.
The installation of your access control entry system is carried out by our fully trained specialists that will install and test your new security systems Stroud.
Our team deliver you and your staff with complete training, an understanding of your new system together with how you can remove and give access as you need to.
Our team can offer you routine maintenance and service solutions that will keep your access control system operating safely and effectively.
We provide 24/7 emergency repair services if you need us.
We are experts in installing the most up-to-date access control systems including market-leading solutions from Paxton Access Control and Honeywell Security UK.
Whether small, medium or large, we work with all types of businesses and homes in installing and maintaining single control point and multiple control point systems that can be linked to central monitoring stations at larger locations if needed.
Each and every system we design is unique to your property and requirements, and we work very closely with each client to customise their access security systems Stroud to meet their specific requirements.
We are one of the UK’s leading Access Control System Specialists and we source, install and maintain a wide range of systems and products in Stroud and the South West. We offer a free-of-charge, no-obligation site assessment and quotation service. Phone us on 0333 577 1230 and one of our specialists will be able to answer any queries you may have or book your free security assessment survey today. Let us help you secure your business with fully bespoke security systems Stroud.