Professional Safety And Security Services Clevedon
Commercial security systems ensure your commercial property along with your business are safeguarded from fire, burglars, wanton damage and much more. Without them, your business property or company will likely be at more risk of breaking and enterings and also flame and smoke damage and its business impact, in conjunction with a great deal of money and time being spent planning and restoring any damages that have taken place. For all your Safety And Security Systems Clevedon needs whether domestic or commercial contact us today at 0333 577 1230.
Elite Fire Safety and Security are industry safety and security service providers based in Clevedon and the South West and our company offers installation, upgrades, maintenance and repair when it comes to commercial security systems in Clevedon. If you are thinking about safety and security for your business property or business phone us right now at 0333 577 1230 and our staff can resolve virtually any questions you might have and schedule a totally free no-obligation site visit. Our people have expertise with all types of safety and security systems and will evaluate your property along with site needs ahead of suggesting the systems to increase and enhance the safety and security of your site.
CCTV Installation, Routine Maintenance & Repair – Security Systems Clevedon
Closed Circuit TV (CCTV) will protect your business or commercial property both inside and out. The digital cameras must be installed in strategic positions in order to ensure all entry and exit points and any areas you need to monitor are covered 247.
CCTV video cameras can offer a real-time view, recording and playback options depending upon the system you opt for. They can protect your property from external threats for example, break-ins or wanton damage as well as may be used internally to oversee what’s going on in different regions of your property as well as provide evidence of any criminal offences that have occurred.
A CCTV system provides constant surveillance and an effective CCTV system requires experienced and calculated positioning of video cameras for it to be effective at dissuading break-ins, hooliganism and more.
CCTV systems are used in businesses as well as homes to view activity in real-time or historically and some systems will notify you of activity using heat or motion activity. Cameras simultaneously send pictures to a display which makes it possible for the locations where the surveillance cameras are mounted to be viewed as it is happening and recorded for playback later on.
CCTV Security Systems Clevedon Benefits
- CCTV surveillance cameras can monitor your commercial property inside and out
- They are known to discourage robberies and illegal activity or activity that should not be occurring inside and outside of your commercial property. If burglars understand you have CCTV they will probably be much less likely to attempt to break-in
- They are tremendously successful security and safety equipment that can be used in all types of properties (homes & commercial properties)
- They are versatile and can be used for real-time monitoring or playback viewing. Some companies choose to have someone keeping track of their CCTV surveillance cameras 24 hours a day although many others will only use it to look back at historical footage in the event that they need to
- They can be used inside and outside
CCTV systems are frequently used in warehouses, industrial plants, office spaces, leisure facilities, cinema complexes, retail centres, developments, cars and truck showrooms, clubs, pubs, dining establishments, cafes, caravan sites, public places, car parks, supermarkets, train stations, bus stations, universities, college and universities as well as residential properties. Businesses and commercial properties of all types can benefit from well-designed and expertly installed CCTV Security Systems Clevedon.
At Elite Fire & Security we will evaluate your property to determine which security system is best for you and which one is most cost-effective. You may rely on our security experts to identify exactly where to situate your CCTV cameras to maximize their effectiveness and work with you in order to ensure the security of your property or business 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. You can consult with us now about your Security Systems Clevedon at 0333 577 1230 in order to arrange a cost-free no-obligation site survey and quote.
Types Of CCTV Systems
Given that there are various CCTV systems and possibilities readily available, choosing the correct one may be a challenging task if you are doing this by yourself. Elite Fire & Security is a highly professional and qualified security company like ourselves that can recommend the very best security solution for your business. We will come out to your business or property and conduct a full site assessment identifying where your security risks are before advising you of the best solutions for you.
- Dome CCTV Digital Camera
- Bullet CCTV
- Infrared CCTV
- IP CCTV
- Wireless CCTV
- High-Definition (HD) CCTV
- Thermal Heat detection CCTV
- C-Mount CCTV
- Day & Night CCTV
CCTV Questions for Business And Commercial Commercial Property Owners
- Which regions of your property or business do I would like to be surveyed inside and out?
- Do you want to continuously observe locations within my business or property?
- Do you want playback from my CCTV system?
- Do you want an alert system on my CCTV system applying heat energy or movement sensors?
- Do you want night and day vision CCTV?
- How apparent do you want your video cameras to be (hidden or in view)?
- Do you want CCTV surveillance cameras inside, outside or both?
Assuming that you are looking to improve the security of your business or commercial property then CCTV is an excellent solution and it can be integrated with other security systems to provide you utmost benefits. Elite Fire & Security professionals are experts in Security Systems Clevedon and we will be able to advise you on this and other security solutions. If you are looking for 24-hour surveillance then CCTV is the security system for you. If you are looking to deter burglaries then an intruder alarm might perhaps be the most effective alternative for you, nevertheless, partnering them together will give you both benefits.
- The presence of a CCTV system is recognised to discourage criminal activity
- It is well known that businesses and properties that have CCTV equipment installed are significantly less likely to get broken into, causing damage to your commercial property, reducing risk to anyone inside along with the possible loss of goods or systems that impact the operational operation of your businesses
- CCTV video footage can be watched in real-time or viewed historically depending upon your needs which makes it an extremely adaptable security system for your home or commercial property
- Break-ins trigger nervousness and a lack of confidence in staff members or homeowners and a lot of people typically do not feel safe when they are inside the property.
- CCTV gives you peace of mind
- Break-ins have a negative impact on your annual insurance payments
- They allow you to keep track of what is happening inside and outside of your property or business
- They can be used to keep track of the activity of employees and any visitors that enter your commercial property at any time, in real-time or playback to a certain date and time
- It has been established that CCTV systems mean team members have a much higher degree of accountability for their actions and the work they carry out, deterring illegal or improper behaviour
- CCTV can increase work activity and productivity in a business as staff members are much less likely to misuse work time by taking a telephone call or sending a text within their work time. taking an excessive amount of lavatory breaks, or treating themselves to extended lunchtime
- A CCTV system provides proof of unauthorised access on a specific date and time and can be used as proof for legal proceedings or for any workplace management
- CCTV footage may be used to collect evidence which can allow you to build a picture of activity and can, in fact, help with clearing up delivery disputes. High-quality
- CCTV video footage can be presented in a law court as evidence and can play a crucial role in identifying a criminal and the crime they have committed
- You can often resolve conflicts with internal coworkers and external suppliers by installing a professional CCTV system, as the footage will allow you to plainly observe and prove what occurred on specific days and times
- Your business can easily keep documents of when your workers enter and leave the premises. You can also keep track of deliveries and any visitors that enter and leave the property. This can help you make sure that your business is running smoothly and manage any problems that can occur
- A CCTV system’s video footage can sometimes be used to retrace an individual’s steps on a given day to locate lost items. Whenever you need to locate important documents or property for a customer or stock for yourself, this can be beneficial
- When you make up your mind to sell your home or business enterprise, an expertly designed, installed and maintained CCTV system will certainly enhance its market value. Businesses and residential properties are much more likely to sell when they have a fully functioning CCTV system that is designed to your property’s requirements and installed by a professional security company
What Are The Benefits Of Making Use Of A CCTV Specialist – Elite Fire & Security Systems Clevedon?
As with anything there is practically never a “one size fits all” system that will benefit every business, home or commercial property so working with an expert security company like Elite Fire & Security you will be given a professional service bespoke to your commercial property and business requirements. There are ‘off-the-shelf CCTV systems you can purchase now, however, these are significantly less straightforward and won’t give you the benefits of an expertly designed and fitted Security Systems Clevedon as well as the image quality.
CCTV cameras and systems have moved on tremendously since they were first introduced. The quality of images is very much dependent on the system you opt for. At Elite we offer HD 4G if you want and want high-grade images which you probably will not obtain from off-the-shelf systems. It is much easier to identify someone and for that video footage to be used as evidence with high-grade images. Also, the quality of the images our systems provide also means you will see crystal clear photos irrespective of whether you are using a desktop or a mobile phone app.
If you get any type of issues with your system you can rely on our team to fix them swiftly for you.
We will service and maintain your system to make sure you are constantly receiving the full benefits of it.
CCTV can possibly reduce your insurance coverage costs. Expertly fitted CCTV systems will commonly decrease your annual insurance premium so always let your insurance provider know you have one. They will often need to know the manufacturer and model of the system and the professional who has installed it for it to make an impact on your premium as they will need to know it has been designed to the requirements of your business and property.
Our CCTV systems use multiple cameras that are modular and can, consequently, be expanded whenever and if needed. By doing this, you do not need to install a totally new CCTV system each time you want to add a digital camera that will keep an eye on multiple locations around your property concurrently.
Our CCTV systems are devised around your property risks rather than a one size fits all method. CCTV cameras can be fitted both inside and outside and can include light and movement detector sensors. Surveillance camera directions can be altered when needed depending upon your requirements, all of which provide you optimal security for your commercial property or site.
Elite Fire & Security commit to working with you to learn about your business organisation and property security requirements. Our experts are going to plainly explain the advantages and disadvantages of each system available, including the visual and audio quality as well as the cost for installation, ongoing repair and maintenance.
Our company work on projects of all sizes and no matter if you need a one or 12 surveillance camera CCTV system we can assist. By having an assessment of your security needs, we will develop a system that meets your requirements for security and peace of mind, along with other solutions available at the time or later on.
Integrating pair of security systems, for example, CCTV and an alarm system can give you the maximum security system and peace of mind when it comes to your home or business property.
We stock CCTV systems from all leading manufacturers for your Security Systems Clevedon needs and have systems to match all sizes of commercial properties and spending plans.
CCTV systems are dynamic and adaptable products that can be modified to suit your particular requirements when it comes to protecting your people, commercial property and business.
What Can You Expect From Elite Fire & Security CCTV Specialists?
Only the most suitable CCTV systems and components are installed by us, provided by leading manufacturers in the security industry.
We provide a wide variety of CCTV systems, from simple static and IP surveillance cameras to fully functional systems with pan, tilt, and zoom control.
We only install leading brand-name CCTV systems.
We offer the latest technological innovations and recommendations in CCTV systems.
Our CCTV systems offer high-quality images and audio.
We offer varying CCTV options and capabilities.
We offer improvements to your existing security system.
Our professional services include assessment, configuration, and design.
We service, maintain and repair all types of CCTV and security systems.
For your CCTV system, our company offer planned maintenance, servicing, and maintenance contracts to ensure the high quality of your life and recorded images.
Our installations are carried out by our specialist and fully qualified engineers.
We offer unexpected emergency callouts and repair services if you have any issues keeping your security system operating.
We provide you with software that makes it possible for you to monitor your system from home, work or on the move.
Following installation, we deliver full training to make sure you get the absolute most out of your system.
In order to ensure 100% protection for your business, we only use tried and tested manufacturers and modern technology.
Our experts have executed hundreds of tasks for businesses throughout the South, South West and Somerset since we began in 2005.
We carry out a wide range of jobs of various sizes and lists of specifications, and we have considerable expertise in all areas of fire and security.
If you are thinking about installing a CCTV Security Systems Clevedon or have an existing system you would like us to evaluate, service or repair, contact us today at 0333 577 1230 and we can address any questions you may have and book your free of charge no-obligation property assessment and design.
Fire Alarm System Installation, Maintenance & Repair
A fire alarm is a system that alerts you of heat, smoke or fire and professional fire alarm solutions can vary in their capability and output and technical effectiveness.
Many different fire alarm systems make use of various applications that interact to provide automatic detection the second there is heat, smoke, fire or carbon monoxide gas. The main function of a fire alarm system is to warn people with visual lights together with alarms that there is probably possible danger and this ensures they have the chance to evacuate and the emergency services telephoned. A combination of heat and smoke detection will certainly signal building inhabitants through sirens, alarms, and warning lights providing an opportunity to leave safely.
The UK’s fire alarm policies state that all commercial property premises have to have ‘an appropriate fire detection system’ making certain if ever there is a fire, that it can be detected, and all occupants are warned and able to vacate quickly and also safely.
Fire alarm solutions are not always a requirement of company insurance; having said that, every policy is different and many insurance companies may give you a reduced rate depending on your fire alarm system and its functionality.
Fire Alarm Advantages
- They save lives
- They save on disruption as well as loss to companies
- They warn people within a property that right now there is a hazard of smoke, heat or fire, making it possible for all of them opportunity to vacate
- They reduce probable commercial property damage and loss
- They significantly lower the damages that can be inflicted by heat, smoke and fire as very early detection typically means a fire can be put out a great deal faster than it would most likely have been without
- A number of fire alarm solutions automatically notify the emergency services meaning they are dispatched to the commercial property immediately after the signal is triggered so that there are zero delays
- Fire Alarm systems alert fire officers in a building so they are able to ensure a safe as well as organised evacuation
Elite Fire & Security provide a detailed absolutely no obligation site survey for your Security Systems Clevedon where we will determine your fire liabilities and recommend the very best system for you. We design, source and install completely integrated fire alarm systems depending on your needs and commercial property.
Whenever you get a fire alarm system installed, or if you are in a property that already has a system then you really should have it serviced on a regular basis so as to make certain it remains in great as well as dependable working order. A once-a-year service will certainly ensure it functions as soon as it really needs to as well as make certain you don’t have recurring false alarms which can be a tremendous disruption as well as expense to your business organisation. Frequent false alarms may result in employees as well as clients not reacting very quickly when the alarm goes off and this may be life-threatening in the case that there is actually smoke or fire detected.
Most Frequent Explanations For False Fire Alarms
- Smoke or steam setting off an alarm
- Problems with your fire system such as connections, wires, sensors and even control panel
- Manual break glass call point being set off accidentally or even maliciously. False alarms are almost never raised through malfunctioning call points
- Problems with your alarm system (electrical circuitry and connections).
- Inadequately maintained or now and then serviced fire system.
Getting your Security Systems Clevedon serviced and habitually inspected by a professional will likely always keep your fire system in effective working order and this is essential. Your business organisation’s Responsible Individual should perform a fire system check regularly to make sure that it’s functioning as it ought to, alongside having a frequent fire drill which is written down. You can learn even more here.
Elite Fire & Security alarm maintenance options make certain your equipment is working as it should do so in the case that a fire alarm sounds your property can be vacated swiftly and as your fire technician, our experts will help you to make sure you keep within the fire regulations including examining your escape routes.
How Will I Know If My Business Needs A Fire Alarm System?
All businesses need to have an allocated ‘Responsible Person’ that ensures that every action as a result of a fire risk appraisal is executed and all necessary action is taken to prevent fires, injury or death if a fire occurs. All companies have to implement an annual fire assessment as a component of their Health & Safety requirements and it needs to be recorded when the business employs more than 4 individuals.
Not all business enterprises legally need to have a completely integrated fire alarm system. A domestic fire alarm and carbon monoxide detector may possibly be fitted by yourself in the event that it is not really a legal requirement to have a full system.
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 details all the things you really need to know as a business organisation in relation to fire safety. It is a lengthy document but as fire service providers our team are able to clarify the main points and sum up the legal requisites of your business alongside the things you should consider.
Reasons Your Business May Not Need To Have A Fire Alarm System
- Your business building is a single-storey
- Your commercial property is small-sized, and open plan and smoke, heat and fire are immediately detectable
- In the case that a fire starts and a warning of a fire is shouted, it can be heard by anyone throughout the commercial property from every location in the commercial property
- There are absolutely no vulnerable people within your business commercial property (children under the age of 18. the elderly or the disabled)
- You do not undertake higher fire risk activities
- You don’t store or make use of any kind of high-risk chemical substance and substances that might be inclined to catch fire
You must always refer to the detailed information in The Regulatory Fire Reform and, or employ a professional fire assessment service provider like Elite Fire & Security who are going to assess your business and recommend to you why you ought to or if you do not require a fire alarm system and refer you to the relative points in The Regulatory Fire Reform.
Landlord Conditions For Fire & Carbon Dioxide Alarms
As of 1st October 2015, landlords have to ensure that fire and carbon monoxide detectors are installed in the required locations in their rented-out properties. As a minimum requirement, the regulations state that smoke detectors/alarms should be mounted on every floor of the property and a carbon monoxide alarm in every space featuring a solid fuel-burning apparatus.
Business Fire Alarm Systems
Commercial fire alarm systems are the same in basic principle in that they detect smoke, heat, and fire automatically, or in the event that somebody breaks the glass at an emergency fire point the alarm will sound. Some commercial systems feature remote signalling which informs the occupants of commercial property and also the emergency fire services via a central service meaning the fire services are dispatched instantly.
Types of Professional Fire Alarm Systems
- Analogue Addressable
- Wireless systems
You can learn more about the sorts of fire alarm systems in our informative blog post here.
Which Fire Alarm System Should You Install?
This will depend on your premises, their overall size and their use. As a good example, you would require a different fire alarm system if people slept anywhere inside the property compared to a business that operates with no sleeping occupants.
It will depend on entry and exit points, if it’s single or multi-storey, exactly where escape routes are as well as if there are enough of them, as well as other things to consider that Elite Fire & Security can absolutely advise you of. We will examine your property and spend time with you to comprehend your requirements prior to making any recommendations and us designing a bespoke system for you.
The cost of a fire alarm installation will hinge on the type of system you have, your property size, your requirements and if it is consolidated with some other security systems. We will offer you bespoke alarm system solutions depending on your needs and finances with no obligation.
New Business Premises
You must always conduct a thorough fire assessment on any new business premises to make certain that the premises are safe, alternatively get a trustworthy fire assessment company to come out and do this for you. This will certainly assist you to establish whether your present fire alarm system matches the requirements of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, or if any kind of work needs to be undertaken.
Fire Alarm Questions for Business And Professional Property Owners
- Have you reviewed your fire risk assessment in the last calendar year?
- Have every one of your staff members had their fire safety training in the last year?
- Do you get your system looked at and maintained by a professional specialist routinely?
- When was your fire system installed and is it still fit for purpose for your business and commercial property?
- When did you last have a fire drill exercise with written down actions as a result of it?
Residential Property Fire Alarm Systems
If your residence is on the ground floor or one storey then typically one smoke and carbon monoxide detector are enough in order to deliver you with an early alert of smoke or fire. You must always have the ability to hear their alarms in any place of your home and if you can not at that point you ought to install more. In the case that you have a double or triple-storey residential property then you should really have the alarms installed on each floor and once again check anyone can easily hear them in any room of your residential property when they are triggered. You should undertake a test with them on a monthly basis so as to make sure the alarms sound and change any batteries frequently. Many alarms are connected to your mains electricity and some are battery-operated therefore testing regularly will advise you if there are any problems with either.
It is advised that home fire and carbon monoxide alarms should be situated outside of every distinct sleeping area and in the immediate environment of any bedrooms. They need to be mounted on the wall or ceiling depending on the detector’s directions.
If you feel that you require more than a smoke and carbon dioxide detector in your home then contact Elite Fire & Security who can help you with your Security Systems Clevedon.
What Are The Benefits Of Making Use Of a Fire Specialist – Elite Fire & Security?
Our experts totally comprehend The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
Our team are immediately able in order to determine if a current fire alarm fulfils all of the legal requirements of the Regulatory Reform.
We will guide you regarding the system you really need to fulfil each one of the legal requirements.
Our staff will design a bespoke system so as to suit your requirements.
Our team will supply and install a fire alarm system.
Our team can probably sometimes make adaptations to an existing fire alarm system to make certain it complies with all of your legal requirements.
We will ensure you have appropriate escape routes.
We can annually service your alarm to make certain that it is perfectly functional, safe and within British Standards certification body guidelines and specifications.
What Can You Expect From Elite Fire & Security Specialists?
We will visit your premises to learn about your business and your requirements in our first instance.
Our team will carry out a comprehensive fire risk assessment employing our team of highly professional fire professionals who will evaluate the fire protection requirements of your commercial property and present the appropriate recommendations according to The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
As part of health and safety regulations, your business property ought to have had a comprehensive fire risk assessment and fire escape plan documented. Our team are able to advise you on this and offer anything you require in order to successfully and safely pass your fire regulation obligations.
Our people can be in touch with architects, facilities managers or building contractors and provide you with a written assessment, suggested actions and a cost-free no-obligation price estimate.
We exclusively supply British Standard fire alarm systems and will explain the positive aspects and disadvantages of each one, the cost of installation for each one, together with any continual maintenance costs. Our fire alarms give very early warning of smoke, heat or fire, permitting the safe and speedy evacuation of your premises.
Our experts can advise you regarding any activities you need in order to take in regard to existing fire alarms and evaluate if they meet existing fire regulations.
We will offer you the option of fire alarm detectors with automatic sprinklers as well as fire brigade alerts and will advise you if this is actually a legal requirement.
We can provide you with relevant information on the businesses our company have worked with previously and the types of fire systems we have installed.
Your installation and any servicing and repair services are only performed by one of our fully trained fire alarm technicians.
We will provide you and your team with complete instruction, and knowledge of your brand-new fire alarm system.
We provide routine maintenance and servicing options that will always keep your fire alarm system functioning safely and efficiently.
At Elite Fire & Security we understand how fire can ravage property, businesses and lives, and we support you so as to make certain you have sufficient fire protection in place at all times granting you peace of mind as a home or business owner.
We are one of the UK’s leading fire safety service providers and supply, install and maintain a large variety of British Standards Fire Systems and security products at properties across Clevedon and the South West.
Commercial Intruder Alarms Installation, Maintenance & Repair – Security Systems Clevedon
An intruder or burglar alarm will provide protection to your commercial property inside and out and keep your company operating without interruption whilst also protecting your staff, clients and brand. Any kind of break-in or maybe wanton damage causes significant interruption and cost to the property whilst you organise repair work, recuperate inventory and communicate with insurance providers.
Protecting your property and commercial property with a professional commercial intruder security system Clevedon will reduce the possibility of planned break-ins as well as lower the possibility of any type of impromptu attempts also. Criminals are less likely to target buildings with an alarm as they will likely want a fast and noiseless entry where they are less likely to get caught.
Commercial Intruder Alarms Advantages
- It is widely known that intruders will most likely choose a property without a security system or an out-of-date system instead of taking the chance of entering a commercial property with a recently integrated alarm system
- If your business stores stock, specialist equipment, team member belongings as well as private and delicate data then an intruder alarm will decrease the likelihood of your property being broken into
- An alarm system provides you peace of mind 24 hours a day, 365 days a year as you know if nobody is at your business or property then your alarm will sound in the event that any individual accesses it who is unauthorised
- An alarm system often makes team members feel safer as it can be set at specified access points when they are working as well as decrease the worry of them entering a vacant commercial property
- A professionally fitted alarm may bring down your insurance coverage costs whether it is a business, commercial property or home. In some cases, the sum spent on a monitored alarm system can be offset by a decrease in your insurance premium and it is definitely worth contacting your insurance provider to check or talking to other insurance underwriters when your renewal is due
- A property with a completely integrated alarm system is more likely to sell compared to a commercial property without one
- Professional alarm systems may be automated and show you which access point has actually been broken into
- Professional alarm systems can be linked to the emergency services and so if the alarm is triggered the police will be called to the property without delay
- An alarm system will alert neighbours as well as passers-by if there has actually been a forced entry and the police may be contacted very quickly instead of you finding out when the next man or woman enters your property
- Not all businesses have someone there every day or even every week, some properties are used in order to store products or stock that are vital to your business. In these scenarios, a commercial intruder alarm provides you peace of mind that your property is secure when no one is there
- Several commercial intruder alarm systems come with cameras and motion detectors that alert you in the event that someone is inside or outside of your property. This means you will be informed that someone is at your property for you to investigate long before there is a probability of any robbery
- Monitoring systems that are compliant with police prerequisites are eligible for immediate police response. The time that can be saved by connecting straight to the monitoring centre can mean the difference between apprehending the criminal or showing up far too late. Only accredited security providers can install police response systems
Types of Commercial Intruder Alarms
Depending on your requirements, there are different types of alarm systems readily available and the one you choose will depend upon the nature of your business and the commercial property and belongings you are protecting. Elite Fire & Security can advise you of the most effective solution for you and your business or property for your Security Systems Clevedon and can integrate several security systems to ensure optimal security.
Remote Monitoring and Domestic Intruder Alarms – These types of alarm systems can be configured so that a call centre monitors your premises 24 hours a day. A signalling system will systematically contact your call centre if the alarm system is triggered. The call centre will then get in touch with the key holders and the police if you have a Police Response system. This can work in 3 separate ways;
- Keyholder – when the alarm is triggered, the alarm receiving centre will contact your nominated keyholders.
- Text Alert – when the alarm is activated, a text is sent to alert your chosen contacts of a breach
- Police Monitoring – the authorities will be notified through the alarm receiving centre if your alarm is triggered
Wireless Intruder Alarm Systems – Wireless systems allow you to install sensors, cameras, beams and movement detectors all around your property that alert you the moment something or somebody is detected. Alarm systems such as these are terrific if you have several entry points since the system will alert you as to which sensors, cameras, beams and motions have been triggered.
An Audible Intruder Alarm sets off a loud alarm and flashing strobe lights to draw attention. Intruders will be alerted to such systems, however, they are usually unmonitored key holders and the police will not be informed except if a member of the general public calls to report a disturbance. As a result, they are not always the best selection for commercial properties as they depend on neighbours or passers-by noticing and reporting the disturbance as well as some experienced thieves being undaunted by the alarm and flashing lights.
What Are The Benefits Of Using An Intruder Alarm Specialist And What May You Expect From Elite Fire & Security
Elite Fire & Security will visit your premises to learn about your establishment as well as carry out a full security risk assessment.
We calculate your major risks based on the threats that your business might encounter in addition to potential entry points to make certain our team design and install a system that will provide protection to your company to its maximum capability.
We can liaise with your insurance provider, architect, facilities manager or building contractors before providing you with an assessment report, suggestions and a cost-free no-obligation quote.
Our on-site visit will assess your building layout and access points so we have the capacity to generate a system design giving you the very best level of security.
Our company offer you solutions for a variety of types of intruder, monitoring and notification systems and we explain the advantages and shortcomings of every one, together with the costs to install and any ongoing maintenance costs or alert systems.
We can assess any existing systems and advise you if there are any ways to enhance their operation to further secure your site.
Our experts can provide you with relevant information on businesses they have worked with previously and the varieties of systems we have installed.
The installation of your new system is always executed by our fully trained and professional engineers who will install and test your new intruder alarm.
We provide you and your staff with training and an understanding of your new commercial intruder alarm and precisely how to operate it.
We can offer you planned maintenance and servicing solutions that will keep your system operating effectively.
We can deliver you repair and emergency repair support services for all of your security Security Systems Clevedon needs.
If you are thinking about installing an Intruder Alarm System or have an existing system you would like us to inspect, service or repair, talk to us today at 0333 577 1230 and we can answer any questions you may have and book your free of cost no-obligation property assessment and design service for your Security Systems Clevedon needs.
Access Control Installation, Maintenance & Repair
Access control systems provide enhanced security to businesses, homes or premises by offering versatile management over who is allowed access. They are one of the most used security systems for businesses right now and there are different types of systems available to meet your needs.
Access control can be used on entrance doors, gateways, lifts, barriers or any entry or exit points to control who enters and leaves a property. They are a solution to give protection to people inside a residential or commercial property, a specific room or area in a property, belongings and systems as well as the property itself. They make it possible for you to monitor and control who is entering and leaving at any time.
An access control Security Systems Clevedon not only provides ease for who is entering a property or site but can also allow quick entry with a pin code or swipe access card.
Types Of Access Control Door Systems
There are different types of Access Control Door Systems and each one works a little differently. Elite Fire & Security are experts in the types available and will be able to recommend the ideal system for your property, business, needs and budget.
- Keypad Entry Access Control Systems
- Key Fob Entry Access Control Systems
- Card Entry Access Control Systems
- Fingerprint Entry Access Control Systems
- Retina Entry Access Control Systems
- RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) Entry Access Control Systems
Keypad Entry Access – This type of access control system makes use of a keypad with a numeric keypad for entering and exiting. Businesses and homeowners can change the numeric code at any time if necessary.
Key Fob Entry Access – This is when someone who has been given permission to access a property or an area makes use of a wireless remote control key fob to open the entry point, much like a car key fob. The fob is battery-operated.
Card Entry Access – Access to an access point or door is controlled by a keycard that contains a security token. An installed keycard reader opens and closes the door when the card is tapped against the reader or swiped through a swipe reader.
Fingerprint Entry Access – Biometric (fingerprint and retina) entry access control systems are growing in popularity because they are considered more secure due to the fact that the entry code, fob or card can not be passed on to any individual who isn’t authorised. A fingerprint entry access control system allows authorised individuals to gain access promptly while preventing unauthorised persons from doing so.
Retina Entry Access – Biometric (retina and fingerprint) entry access control systems are an expanding market with huge amounts of organisations using them due to the fact that they are viewed as more secure access systems. The entry code, fob or card can not be passed on to anyone who isn’t authorised and only allows access to authorised people.
RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) Entry Access – Access control systems that use RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) allow entry to authorised people. Radio waves are transmitted by the RFID control reader, and radio waves are transmitted by the RFID tags (cards/fobs). When the card is within range, the antenna within it captures the waves and broadcasts a communication that contains a unique number from the chip, which enables access.
Access control door systems have the same purpose of enabling or refusing entry or exit but they do so in different ways. You can have an access control door system in a business property, a home, or if you have land that is protected by fencing and gates which permits you to manage who enters. The systems can be developed and fitted to doors, gates, barriers, turnstiles and a lot more.
Access Control System Benefits
- They allow quick and simple access or entry to anyone authorised
- They restrict entry to those who are not authorised
- You can see who has entered and when (record of entry).
- They can regulate areas within a building or property quickly and remotely.
- They are very difficult to break into and gain entry without authorisation.
- They offer protection to people inside a building.
- They protect valuables and belongings in a building.
- They protect businesses, sites and properties.
- They allow swift and easy access to anyone authorised.
The system you decide on will depend on your property and security requirements. Elite Fire & Security will carry out a complete security assessment of your site and learn more about your requirements then afterwards recommend the best solution for you and your budget plan for your Security Systems Clevedon needs.
As opposed to an access control door system, an intruder alarm will not prevent someone from entering a building or area, it will merely alert you or others that the area has been accessed without your permission.
What Are The Benefits Of Using An Access Control System Specialist – Elire Fire & Security?
Our experts will visit your facilities to learn about your business and conduct a full site and risk assessment.
We can communicate with architects, facilities managers or building contractors if you need them to before presenting you with written recommendations and a free-of-charge no-obligation quotation.
Our on-site visit will evaluate your building layout, access and exit points to enable us to design a fully integrated access control entry system to suit your security requirements.
We can provide you with different access control entry system options and explain the advantages and disadvantages of each one, the cost of installation and continuing maintenance.
We can present you with relevant information about the businesses our team have worked with and the types of access control systems we have installed.
The installation of your access control entry system is carried out by our fully trained professionals that will install and test your new system.
Our team provide you and your team with complete training, and an understanding of your new system along with how you can remove and give access as you need to.
We can offer you maintenance and servicing options that will keep your access control system operating safely and effectively.
We offer 24/7 emergency repair services if you need us.
We are specialists in installing the latest access control systems including market-leading solutions from Paxton Access Control and Honeywell Security UK. Whether small, medium or large, we work with all kinds of businesses and homes in installing and maintaining single control point and multiple control-point systems that can be networked to central monitoring stations at larger locations if needed.
Each and every Security Systems Clevedon we design is unique to your property and requirements, and we work closely with each customer to customise their access security system to satisfy their specific requirements.
We are one of the UK’s leading Access Control System experts and we source, install and maintain a vast array of security systems and products in Clevedon and the South West. We offer a free-of-charge, no-obligation site evaluation and quotation service. Phone us at 0333 577 1230 and one of our specialists will be able to address any questions you may have or book your free-of-cost security assessment survey today.
For any of your Safety and Security System Clevedon needs, contact us today at 0333 577 1230 and we will answer any questions you may have and can arrange an appointment for one of our security experts to come out and meet with you.
We are Safe Contractor Approved giving you peace of mind that our policies and procedures. SafeContractor is an SSIP accreditation that collects and verifies information across a business’s health, safety, financial and ethical practices including specific areas such as working at height, or hazardous material handling, including the common question sets defined within PAS91.
SSIP assessments are all meticulously considered against core criteria approved by HSE. These core criteria describe what it means for a business to comply with basic health and safety laws.