Safety & Security Systems Forest of Dean
– Professional Fire Alarms, CCTV, Intruder Alarms & Access Control Systems
Commercial safety and security systems make sure your commercial property along with your business is protected from fire, intruders, malicious acts and a lot more. Without them, your professional property or business will be at even more risk of break-ins and also fire damage and its business impact, along with a lot of money and time being devoted to planning and repairing any damage that has occurred. Our Security Systems Forest of Dean services are a bespoke service to suit your business and property.
Elite Fire & Security are industry security experts based in the Forest of Dean and the South West and our company offers installation, upgrades, repair and maintenance for business safety and security support services in the Forest of Dean. If you are looking at security for your commercial property or business call our team right now on 0333 577 1230 and our team can easily answer any questions you may have and schedule a free no-obligation site visit. Our team have experience in all types of safety and security systems and will evaluate your commercial property as well as site requirements before advising the systems to increase and enhance the security of your site
Fire Alarm System Installation, Routine Maintenance & Repair
Security Systems Forest of Dean
A fire alarm is a system that alerts you of heat, smoke or fire and commercial fire alarm solutions all differ in their capability and also output and technical effectiveness. Many different fire alarm systems apply a wide range of applications that interact to provide automatic detection when there is heat, smoke, fire or carbon monoxide. The main purpose of a fire alarm system is to warn people through visual lights along with alarms that there is danger and this ensures they have the chance to evacuate and the emergency services called. A combination of heat and smoke detection will alert building inhabitants through horns, alarms, as well as warning lights providing an opportunity to evacuate safely.
The UK’s fire alarm policies specify that every business facilities need to have ‘an appropriate fire detection system’ guaranteeing if ever there is a fire, that it can be detected, and all occupants are alerted and able to vacate promptly and safely. You can learn more about your responsibilities here.
Fire alarm solutions are not always an obligation of company insurance; that being said, every policy is different and many insurance companies will give you a discount rate depending on your fire alarm system and its capabilities.
Fire Alarm Advantages
- They save lives
- They reduce interruption as well as loss to businesses
- They warn people in the building that right now there is a danger of smoke, heat or fire, making it possible for all of them chance to evacuate
- They decrease probable commercial property damages and loss
- They lower the destruction that may be caused by heat, smoke and fire as very early discovery normally means a fire can be doused a lot faster than it would certainly have been without
- A number of fire alarm systems automatically alert the emergency services meaning they are dispatched to the commercial property immediately after the signal is activated so that there are no delays
- Fire Alarm systems alert fire officers quickly so they can ensure a safe and organised evacuation
Elite Fire & Security provide a full and no-obligation site survey wherein our experts will examine your fire threats and recommend the very best system for you. Our experts design, supply and install completely integrated fire alarm systems depending on your requirements and commercial property.
Whenever you get a fire alarm system installed, or if you are in a property that currently has a system then you must have it serviced habitually to make sure it is efficient and also effective working order, an annual service will ensure it operates when it needs to as well as making sure that you do not have frequent false alarms which can be a significant interruption and expense to your business. Regular false alarms can lead to workers and also clients not responding promptly when the alarm goes off and this might be dangerous if there is smoke or fire detected.
Most Common Explanations Concerning Erroneous Fire Alarms
- Smoke or steam setting off an alarm
- Issues with your fire system including connections, cables, sensing units and control panel
- Manual break glass signal point being set off unintentionally or even maliciously. False alarms are hardly ever raised through defective call points
- Problems with your alarm system (wires and connections).
- Badly maintained or irregularly serviced fire system
Having your system serviced and regularly inspected by a professional is going to keep your fire system in good working order and this is imperative. Your company’s Responsible Person really should conduct a fire system test once a week to make sure it’s working as it ought to, as well as having a regular fire drill which is logged and any actions required worked on. You can learn more here.
Elite Fire & Security alarm servicing options make certain your equipment is working as it needs to do so in case a fire alarm sounds your commercial property can be vacated very quickly and as your fire technician, our experts will guide you to ensure you always keep within the fire regulations including inspecting your escape routes.
How Will I Know If My Company Needs A Fire Alarm System?
All businesses in the UK must have a specified ‘Responsible Person’ that makes sure that any sort of actions because of a fire risk assessment is carried out and all required action is taken to prevent fires, injury or death if a fire develops. All companies have to carry out an annual fire assessment as a section of their Health & Safety requirements and it must be recorded when your business employs more than 4 people.
Not every business enterprises legally require a fully integrated fire alarm system. A residential fire alarm and carbon monoxide detector can possibly be fitted by yourself in the event that it is not really a legal requirement to have a full system. The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 details all the things you need to know as a business organisation in regard to fire safety. It is an extensive document but as your fire experts, our team can easily explain the main points and summarise the legal obligations of your company in addition to the things you should take into consideration.
Justifications Your Company May Not Need A Fire Alarm System
- Your business building is a single storey
- Your property is modest, and open plan and smoke, heat and fire would be easily obvious
- In the event that a fire starts and a warning regarding fire is shouted out, it can be heard by everyone throughout the property from any location within the property
- There are no vulnerable people within your business commercial property (children under the age of 18. the elderly or the disabled)
- You do not carry out high-fire-risk activities
- You don’t store or make use of any kind of high-risk chemical substance and substances that are prone to catching fire
You really should always refer to the specifics in The Regulatory Fire Reform and, or make use of a reputable fire assessment company like Elite Fire & Security which will evaluate your business and advise you in regard to the reason why you really should or if you do not require a fire alarm system and refer you to the corresponding details in The Regulatory Fire Reform.
Property Owner Landlord Conditions For Fire & Carbon Dioxide Alarms
Since 1st October 2015, landlords have had to ensure that fire and carbon monoxide detectors are installed in the required locations in their rented commercial properties. As a minimum requirement, the regulations state that smoke detectors/alarms should be installed on every single floor of the property and a carbon monoxide alarm in every area containing a solid fuel-burning device.
Business Fire Alarm Systems
Business fire alarm systems are the same in principle in that they detect smoke, heat, and fire automatically, or in the event that somebody smashes the glass on an emergency fire point, the alarm will sound. Some business systems feature remote signalling that warns the inhabitants of a property in addition to the emergency fire services by using a central service meaning the fire services are dispatched right away.
Types of Commercial Fire Alarm Systems
- Analogue Addressable
- Wireless systems
You can learn even more about the sorts of fire alarm systems here.
Which Fire Alarm System Should You Install?
This will certainly depend upon your premises, their overall size and their use. As an illustration, you would need a different fire alarm system if people slept somewhere within the commercial property compared to a business that operates without any sleeping occupants.
It will depend upon entry and exit points, if it’s single or multi-storey, where escape routes are as well as if there are enough of them, together with other factors to consider that Elite Fire & Security can absolutely advise you of. Our experts will examine your commercial property and spend time with you in order to appreciate your requirements before making any type of recommendations and us designing a bespoke system for you.
The cost of a fire alarm installation will depend on the type of system you have, your property size, your needs and if it is integrated with some other safety and security systems. Our staff can supply you with bespoke alarm options depending on your requirements and budget plan without any obligation.
New Business Premises
You should always conduct a total fire assessment on any new business premises in order to ascertain that the building is safe, or maybe get a highly regarded fire assessment company to come out and do it for you. This will certainly aid you to establish whether or not your existing fire alarm system meets the demands of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, or if any action needs to be completed.
Fire Alarm Questions for Business And Professional Property Owners
- Have you reviewed your fire risk assessment in the last calendar year?
- Have all your staff members had their fire safety training in the last year?
- Do you get your system inspected and managed by a professional specialist routinely?
- When was your fire system installed and is it still fit for purpose for your business and property?
- When did you last have a fire drill exercise with recorded actions because of it?
Residential Property Fire Alarm Systems Forest of Dean
If your home or apartment is on the ground floor or one storey then typically one smoke and carbon monoxide detector is enough in order to provide you with an early alert of smoke or fire. You should always have the ability to hear their alarms in any location of your home and if you can’t then you should install extra. In the case that you have a two or three-storey home then you should certainly have the alarms fitted on each floor and once again assess that everyone can easily hear them in any room of your home when they are triggered. You should complete a test with them every month to make sure the alarms sound and change any batteries on a regular basis. Many alarms are connected to your mains energy and some are battery operated so testing routinely will advise you in the event that there is any type of problems with either.
It is advised that home fire and carbon monoxide alarms should be positioned outside of every distinct sleeping area as well as in the immediate vicinity of any bedrooms. They need to be installed on the wall or ceiling depending on the detector’s guidelines.
If you believe that you really need more than a smoke and carbon dioxide detector in your home then contact Elite Fire & Security as soon as possible and our staff are able to help.
What Are The Benefits When Using a Fire Specialist – Elite Fire & Security?
- Our team fully comprehend The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Our experts are promptly able to determine if a current fire alarm satisfies every one of the legal requirements of the Regulatory Reform
- We can suggest the system you really need to comply with every one of the legal requirements
- We will design a bespoke system to match your needs
- Our team will supply and install a fire alarm system
- Our experts can sometimes make adaptations to an existing fire alarm system to make certain it complies with all of your legal requirements
- We will make sure you have suitable escape routes
- We can frequently service your alarm to make sure that it is perfectly functional, safe and within British Standards certification body guidelines and specifications
What Can You Expect From Elite Fire & Security Systems Forest of Dean Specialists – Elite Fire & Security?
- We will visit your premises to find out about your business and your requirements in the first instance
- Our team will conduct a full fire risk assessment employing our workforce of highly professional fire professionals who will evaluate the fire protection requirements of your property and give the most suitable recommendations in line with The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- As part of health and safety regulations, your business commercial property needs to have a comprehensive fire risk assessment and fire escape plan documented. Our experts can advise you on this and offer whatever you require in order to proficiently and safely pass your fire regulation obligations
- Our team can correspond with architects, facilities managers or building contractors and present you with a written assessment, suggested actions and a complimentary no-obligation price estimate
- We exclusively supply British Standard fire alarm systems and will describe the advantages along with the disadvantages of each one, the costs of installation for each one, in addition to any recurring servicing costs. Our fire alarms give very early warning of smoke, heat or fire, permitting the safe and speedy evacuation of your premises
- We can suggest any activities you need in order to take in regard to existing fire alarms and assess if they fulfil existing fire regulations
- We will offer you the option of fire alarm detectors with automatic sprinklers as well as fire service alerts and will advise you if this is a legal requirement
- We can provide you with relevant information on the businesses we have worked with in the past and the types of fire systems we have installed
- Your installation and any servicing and repairs are only implemented by one of our fully trained fire alarm specialists
- We will provide you and your team with full training sessions, and knowledge of your brand-new fire alarm system
- We offer routine maintenance and servicing solutions that will always keep your fire alarm system functioning safely and efficiently
At Elite Fire & Security we understand how fire can devastate property, businesses and lives, and our team support you so as to ensure you have sufficient fire protection in place at all times giving you peace of mind as a home or business owner.
We are one of the UK’s leading fire safety service providers and supply, install and maintain a large variety of British Standards Fire Systems and security products at properties across the Forest of Dean and the South West.
CCTV Installation, Routine Maintenance & Repair
– Security Systems Forest of Dean
Closed Circuit TV (CCTV) will secure your business or commercial property both inside and out. The surveillance cameras must be placed in strategic positions to ensure all entry and exit points and any areas you need to keep an eye on are protected 247.
CCTV digital cameras can provide real-time view, recording and playback options depending on the system you opt for. They can prevent your commercial property from external risks such as burglaries or hooliganism and might be used inside to monitor what’s taking place in several areas of your property in addition to providing evidence of any unlawful acts that have occurred.
A CCTV system provides continuous surveillance and an effective CCTV system requires knowledgeable and calculated placement of surveillance cameras for it to be effective at deterring burglaries, criminal damage and more.
CCTV systems are used in businesses and homes to view activity in real-time or historically and some systems will notify you of activity by making use of heat or motion activity. Cameras simultaneously send pictures to a screen which enables the locations in which the cameras are mounted to be viewed as it is taking place and recorded for playback later on.
CCTV System Benefits
- CCTV surveillance cameras can monitor your property inside and out
- They are known to dissuade break-ins and unlawful activity or activity that shouldn’t be happening inside and outside of your commercial property. If thieves understand you have CCTV they will probably be less likely to try to break-in
- They are highly efficient security and safety device that could be used in all types of premises (houses & businesses)
- They are versatile and can be made use of for real-time tracking or playback view. Many companies choose to have someone keeping track of their CCTV surveillance cameras 24 hours a day although many others will only use it to look back at historical video footage in the event that they need to
- They can be used inside and outside
CCTV systems are commonly made used in storage facilities, industrial plants, business offices, leisure facilities, cinema complexes, retail centres, developments, cars and truck showrooms, nightclubs, bars, dining establishments, coffee bars, caravan sites, public areas, car parks, supermarkets, train stations, bus stations, educational institutions, college and universities as well as residential commercial properties. Businesses and properties of all types are able to take advantage of a properly designed and expertly installed CCTV system.
At Elite Fire & Security we will evaluate your property to ascertain which security system is best for you and which one is most cost-efficient. You can rely upon our security experts to identify where to install your CCTV digital cameras to maximize their effectiveness and work with you in order to ensure the security of your commercial property or business 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. You can contact our team right away on 0333 577 1230 in order to schedule a free-of-cost no-obligation site survey and quotation.
Types Of CCTV Systems
Considering that there are various CCTV systems and possibilities readily available, selecting the best one can be a challenging task if you are doing this on your own. Elite Fire & Security is a highly trustworthy and professional security provider which can advise you on the very best security solution for your company. We will come out to your business or property and conduct a full site assessment identifying where your security risks are before advising you of the best solutions for you.
- Dome CCTV Video Camera
- Bullet CCTV
- Infrared CCTV
- IP CCTV
- Wireless CCTV.
- High-Definition (HD) CCTV
- Thermal Heat detection CCTV
- C-Mount CCTV
- Day & Night CCTV
CCTV Questions for Business And Commercial Property Owners
- Which areas of my property or business do I want to be surveyed inside and out?
- Do you intend to continuously monitor regions within my business or commercial property?
- Do you want playback from my CCTV system?
- Do you want an alert system on my CCTV system using heat energy or motion sensors?
- Do you want night and day vision CCTV?
- How obvious do you want your digital cameras to be (concealed or in view)?
- Do you want CCTV digital cameras inside, outside or both?
Assuming that you are hoping to raise the security of your business or commercial property then CCTV is a good choice and it can be integrated with various other security systems to give you the utmost advantages. Elite Fire & Security specialists will definitely be able to advise you on this and other security options. If you are looking for 24-hour surveillance then CCTV is the security system for you. If you are looking to deter break-ins then a burglar alarm system may possibly be the most effective solution for you, nonetheless, pairing them with each other will give you both benefits.
- The presence of a CCTV system is known to discourage crime
- It is well known that businesses and properties that have CCTV equipment installed are significantly less likely to be broken into, causing damage to your commercial property, limiting risk to anyone inside together with the probable loss of products or systems that impact the operational running of your businesses
- CCTV video footage can be watched in real-time or viewed historically depending upon your needs which makes it a highly adaptable security system for your home or commercial property
- Break-ins cause nervousness and a lack of confidence for staff members or homeowners and a lot of people typically don’t feel safe when they are inside the property. CCTV gives you peace of mind
- Break-ins have a negative impact on your annual insurance costs
- They enable you to monitor what is taking place inside and outside of your property or business
- They can be applied to monitor the activity of staff members and any site visitors that come into your property at any time, in real-time or playback to a specific date and time.
- It has been established that CCTV systems mean staff members have a greater degree of responsibility for their actions and the work they carry out, deterring illegal or improper behaviour
- CCTV can increase work activity and productivity in a business as team members are much less likely to waste work time taking a telephone call, or sending a text within their work time. taking an excessive amount of bathroom breaks, or treating themselves to longer lunch break
- A CCTV system provides proof of unauthorised access on a specific date and time and can be used as evidence for law enforcement or for any workplace management
- CCTV footage can possibly be used to collate evidence which can allow you to build an understanding of activity and can, in fact, help with resolving delivery disagreements
- Good quality CCTV footage can be presented in a court of law as evidence and can play a critical role in identifying a criminal and the crime they have committed
- You can frequently resolve quarrels with internal co-workers and external suppliers by installing a professional CCTV system, as the footage will permit you to accurately observe and prove what happened on specific days and time
- Your business can keep logs of when your workers enter and leave the establishment. You can also keep track of deliveries and any site visitors that enter and leave the property. This can help you make sure that your business enterprise is running smoothly and take care of any problems that can arise
- A CCTV system’s video footage can quite often be used to retrace someone’s steps on a given day to find lost items. If you need to find vital documents or property for a client or stock for yourself, this can be handy
- When you decide to sell your home or business, an expertly designed, installed and maintained CCTV system will certainly increase its valuation. Businesses and residential properties are much more likely to sell when they have a fully operating CCTV system that is designed to your commercial property’s requirements and installed by a professional security service provider
What Are The Benefits Of Using A CCTV Systems Forest of Dean Specialist – Elite Fire & Security?
- As with just about anything, there is never a “one size fits all” system that will benefit every business, home or commercial property so by making use of a professional security business like Elite Fire & Security you will receive a professional service unique to your property and business requirements.
- There are ‘off-the-shelf CCTV systems you can purchase now, however, these are notably less straightforward and will not provide you with the benefits of a professionally designed and fitted system as well as the picture quality.
- CCTV digital cameras and systems have progressed tremendously since they were first introduced. The quality of images is very much dependent on the system you opt for. At Elite our company provide HD 4G if you want and require high-grade images which you will not likely obtain from off-the-shelf systems. It is much easier to identify an individual and for that video footage to be used as evidence with high-grade images. In addition, the quality of the images our systems deliver also means you will see crystal clear pictures irrespective of whether you are using a desktop or a mobile app.
- If you get any kind of difficulties with your system you can rely upon us to fix them swiftly for you. Our team will service and maintain your system to ensure you are consistently getting the full benefits of it.
- CCTV can decrease your insurance costs. Professionally fitted CCTV systems will usually reduce your yearly insurance premium so always let your insurance provider know you have one. They will often need to understand the manufacture and model of the system and the professional who has installed it for it to make an impact to your premium as they will need to know it has been designed to the requirements of your business and commercial property.
- Our CCTV systems use multiple digital cameras that are modular and can, for that reason, be increased when and if needed. By doing this, you do not have to install a completely brand-new CCTV system each time you want to add a video camera that will monitor multiple locations around your property concurrently.
- Our CCTV systems are devised around your property risks rather than a one size fits all approach. CCTV cameras can be fitted both inside and outside and can include light and movement detector sensors. Video camera directions can be changed when needed depending on your requirements, all of which provide you maximum security for your property or site.
- Elite Fire & Security commit to working with you to learn about your business organisation and commercial property security needs. Our experts are going to clearly explain the benefits and drawbacks of each and every system available, including the visual and sound quality as well as the cost for installation, recurring maintenance and repair.
- We work on projects of all sizes and no matter if you require a singular or 12-camera CCTV system we can help. With the analysis of your security needs, our experts will design a system that meets your requirements for security and peace of mind, along with other options available at the time or later on.
- Incorporating pair of security systems such as CCTV and an alarm system can give you the utmost security system and peace of mind when it comes to your home or business property.
- We stock CCTV systems from all major manufacturers and have systems to suit all sizes of properties and finances. CCTV systems are dynamic and flexible products that can be modified to fit your specified requirements when it comes to protecting your people, property and business.
What Can You Expect From Elite Fire & Security CCTV Specialists?
- Only the best CCTV systems and components are installed by us and supplied by leading manufacturers in the security industry
- We provide a wide variety of CCTV systems, from simple static and IP digital cameras to fully functional systems with pan, tilt, and zoom control
- We only install leading manufacturer CCTV systems
- We offer the latest solutions and recommendations in CCTV systems
- Our CCTV systems provide high-quality images and sound
- We offer varying CCTV possibilities and capabilities
- We offer upgrades to your existing security system
- Our professional services include assessment, configuration, and design
- We service, maintain and repair all types of CCTV and security systems
- For your CCTV system, we offer planned maintenance, servicing, and maintenance contracts to be sure the high quality of your real-time and recorded images
- Our installations are completed by our specialist and fully qualified engineers
- We offer emergency callouts and repair services if you have any issues keeping your security system working
- We supply you with software that allows you to monitor your system from home, at work or on the go
- Following installation, we provide full training to ensure you get the most out of your system
- In order to ensure 100% protection for your business, we only use tried and tested manufacturers and cutting-edge technology
- Our team have performed numerous projects for companies all throughout the South, South West and Somerset since we started in 2005
- We carry out a wide variety of jobs of various sizes and specifications, and we have substantial practical experience in all areas of fire and security
If you are thinking about installing a CCTV System or have an existing system you would like us to evaluate, service or repair, call us today on 0333 577 1230 and we can address any questions you may have and book in your free no-obligation property assessment and design.
Professional Intruder Alarms Installation, Maintenance & Repair
– Security Systems Forest of Dean
An intruder or burglar alarm can provide protection to your business inside and out and keep your organisation running without any disruption whilst also protecting your employees, clients and brand. Any type of robbery or maybe wanton damage causes substantial disruption and expense to the property whilst you organise repair work, recuperate inventory and communicate with insurance providers.
Protecting your property and commercial property with a professional commercial intruder security system will reduce the chance of planned robbery as well as reduce the probability of any type of impromptu attempts also. Burglars are much less probable to focus on premises with an alarm as they will likely want a fast and silent entry where they are less likely to get caught.
Commercial Intruder Alarms Advantages
- It is widely known that intruders will opt for a commercial property with no security system or an out-of-date system instead of running the risk of entering a commercial property with a recently integrated alarm system
- If your business holds stock, specialist equipment, team member possessions as well as private and confidential data then an intruder alarm will lower the likelihood of your property being broken into
- An alarm system gives you peace of mind 24 hours a day, 365 days a year as you know if no one is at your business or property then your alarm will sound in the event that someone who gains access to it who is unauthorised
- An alarm system usually makes team members feel safer as it can be set at certain access points when they are working as well as reduce the concern of them entering an uninhabited commercial property
- A professionally fitted alarm may bring down your insurance premiums whether it is a business, commercial property or home. In some cases, the amount of money spent on a monitored alarm system can be offset simply by a reduction in your insurance premium and it is certainly worth contacting your insurance supplier to check or consulting other insurance providers when your renewal is due
- A property with a completely integrated alarm system is more likely to sell compared to a commercial property without one
- Professional alarm systems can be automated and display to you which access point has actually been broken into
- Professional alarm systems can be connected to the emergency services and so if the alarm is triggered the police will be called to the property immediately
- An alarm system will notify neighbours as well as passers-by if there has been a robbery and the police may be contacted promptly rather than you learning when the next man or woman enters your property
- Not all companies have somebody there every day or even every week, some commercial properties are used to store items or inventory that are important to your business
- In these scenarios, a commercial intruder alarm provides you peace of mind that your property is secure when no one is there
- Several commercial intruder alarm systems include cameras and motion sensors that notify you in the event that a person is inside or outside of your property. This means you will be alerted that someone is at your property for you to investigate ahead of there is a probability of any robbery
- Monitoring systems that are compliant with police guidelines are suitable for prompt police response. The amount of time that can be saved simply by connecting straight to the monitoring centre can be the big difference between catching the criminal or showing up far too late. Only accredited security providers can install police response systems
Types of Commercial Intruder Alarms
Depending on your needs, there are different types of alarm systems readily available and the one you opt for will depend on the nature of your business and the property and valuables you are safeguarding. Elite Fire & Security will advise you of the very best solution for you and your business or commercial property and can combine different security systems to ensure optimum security.
Remote Monitoring and Domestic Intruder Alarm Systems Forest of Dean
These types of alarm systems can be designed so that a call centre monitors your premises 24 hours a day. A signalling system will systematically contact your call centre if the alarm system is triggered. The call centre will then get in touch with the key holders and the police if you have a Police Response system. This can work in 3 different ways;
- Keyholder – when the alarm is activated, the alarm receiving centre will contact your chosen keyholders.
- Text Alert – when the alarm is triggered, an SMS message is sent to alert your appointed contacts of a breach
- Police Monitoring – the authorities will be alerted through the alarm receiving centre if your alarm is set off
Wireless Intruder Alarm Systems Forest of Dean
Wireless systems enable you to install sensors, cameras, beams and motion detectors all around your property that alert you whenever something or an individual is detected. Alarm systems such as these are excellent if you have numerous entry points because the system will notify you as to which sensors, cameras, beams and motions have been disturbed.
Audible Intruder Alarm Systems Forest of Dean
Sets off a loud alarm and flashing strobe lights to draw attention. Intruders will be alerted to such systems, however, they are mostly unmonitored key holders and the police will not be notified except if a member of the general public calls to report a disturbance. Therefore, they are not always the most ideal solution for commercial properties as they rely upon neighbours or passers-by noticing and reporting the disturbance as well as some seasoned intruders being undaunted by the alarm and flashing lights.
What Are The Benefits Of Using An Intruder Alarm Systems Forest of Dean Specialist – Elite Fire & Security
- Elite Fire & Security will visit your premises to learn about your business organisation as well as carry out a full security risk assessment
- We calculate your primary risks accorded to the threats that your business could possibly encounter in addition to conceivable entry points to make certain our team design and install a system that will provide protection to your commercial property to its optimal capability
- Our team can liaise with your insurance provider, architect, facilities manager or building contractors before providing you with an assessment report, suggestions and a cost-free no-obligation quote
- Our on-site visit will assess your building layout and access points so we have the capacity to present a system design delivering you the most effective level of security
- We offer you products for various kinds of an intruder, monitoring and notification systems and we explain the positive aspects and shortcomings of every one, together with the cost to install and any ongoing routine maintenance costs or alert systems
- We can assess any existing systems and recommend to you if there are any ways to increase their operation to further secure your site
- Our experts can provide you with information on corporations they have worked with previously and the varieties of systems we have installed
- The installation of your new system is always carried out by our fully trained and specialist engineers who will install and test your new intruder alarm
- We provide you and your staff with training and an understanding of your new commercial intruder alarm and how to operate it
- We can offer you planned routine maintenance and servicing solutions that will keep your system operating effectively
- We can supply you with repair and emergency repair services for every one of your security systems
If you are considering installing an Intruder Alarm System or have an existing system you would like us to evaluate, service or repair, get in touch with us today at 0333 577 1230 and we can answer any questions you may have and book your free of cost no-obligation property assessment and design service.
Access Control Installation, Maintenance & Repair
– Security Systems Forest of Dean
Access control systems provide enhanced security to businesses, homes or premises by offering manageable control over who is allowed access. They are among one the most used security systems for businesses right now and there are several types of systems available to suit your needs.
Access control can be applied on entrance doors, gates, lifts, barriers or any entrance or exit points to control who enters and leaves a property. They are a solution to protect people inside a residential or commercial property, a particular room or area in a property, belongings and systems as well as the property itself. They allow you to monitor and control who is entering and leaving at any moment.
An access control system not only provides security for who is entering a property or site but also permits easy entry with a pin code or swipe access card.
Types Of Access Control Door Systems Forest of Dean
There are various kinds of Access Control Door Systems and each one works somewhat differently. Elite Fire & Security are specialists in the types available and will be able to strongly recommend the best system for your property, business, needs and budget.
- Keypad Entry Access Control Systems
- Key Fob Entry Access Control Systems
- Card Entry Access Control Systems
- Fingerprint Entry Access Control Systems
- Retina Entry Access Control Systems
- RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) Entry Access Control Systems
Keypad Entry Access
This form of access control system makes use of a keypad with a numeric keypad for entering and exiting. Businesses and homeowners can change the numeric code at any time if necessary.
Key Fob Entry Access
This is when someone who has been given permission to access a property or an area makes use of a wireless remote control key fob to open the entry point, much like a car key fob. The fob is battery-operated.
Card Entry Access
Access to an access point or door is controlled by a keycard which contains a security token. A mounted keycard reader opens and closes the door when the card is touched against the reader or swiped through a swipe reader.
Fingerprint Entry Access
Biometric (fingerprint and retina) entry access control systems are growing in appeal because they are considered more secure because of the fact that the entry code, fob or card can not be passed on to any individual who isn’t authorised. A fingerprint entry access control system allows authorised individuals to gain access very quickly, while helping prevent unauthorised individuals from doing so.
Retina Entry Access
Biometric (retina and fingerprint) entry access control systems are a growing market with huge amounts of companies using them because they are viewed as more secure access systems. The entry code, fob or card can not be passed on to anyone who isn’t authorised and only allows access to authorised people.
RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) Entry Access
Access control systems that use RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) allow entry to authorised people. Radio waves are transmitted by the RFID control reader, and radio waves are transmitted by the RFID tags (cards/fobs). Whenever the card is within range, the antenna within it captures the waves and broadcasts a notification that contains a unique number from the chip, which allows access.
Access control door systems have the same purpose of permitting or refuting entry or exit but they do so in different ways. You can have an access control door system in a business property, home or if you have land that is secured by secure fencing and gates which permits you to control who enters. The systems can be designed and fitted to doors, gates, barriers, turnstiles and much more.
Access Control System Benefits
- They allow quick and easy access or entry to anyone authorised
- They restrict entry to those who are not authorised
- You can see who has entered and when (record of entry)
- They can regulate regions within a building or property quickly and remotely
- They are difficult to break into and gain entry without authorisation
- They provide protection to people inside a building
- They protect valuables and belongings in a building
- They protect businesses, sites and properties
- They allow speedy and easy access to anyone authorised
The system you decide on will depend upon your property and security requirements. Elite Fire & Security will execute a full security assessment of your site and become familiar with your requirements and then advise you of the most ideal solution for you and your finances.
As opposed to an access control door system, an intruder alarm will not prevent someone from entering a building or area, it will just alert you or others that the area has been accessed without your permission.
What Are The Benefits Of Using An Access Control Systems Forest of Dean Specialist – Elire Fire & Security?
- We will visit your facilities to learn about your business and conduct a full site and risk assessment
- Our team can communicate with architects, facilities managers or building contractors if you need them to before delivering you written recommendations and a free-of-cost no-obligation quote
- Our on-site visit will evaluate your building layout, access and exit points to make it possible for us to design a fully integrated access control entry system to suit your security requirements
- We can offer you various access control entry system options and explain the benefits and disadvantages of each one, the cost of installation and ongoing routine maintenance
- We can provide you with information about the companies we have worked with and the types of access control systems we have installed
- The installation of your access control entry system is carried out by our fully trained technicians that will install and test your new system
- Our team provide you and your staff with full training and an understanding of your new system along with how you can remove and give access as you need to
- We can offer you routine maintenance and service solutions that will maintain your access control system operating safely and effectively
- We offer 24/7 emergency repair services if you need us
We are specialists in installing the most up-to-date access control systems including market-leading solutions from Paxton Access Control and Honeywell Security UK.
Whether small, medium or large, we work with all kinds of businesses and homes in installing and maintaining single control point and multiple control-point systems that can be linked to central monitoring stations at larger locations if needed.
Every single system we design is unique to your property and requirements, and we work directly with each client to customise their access security system to satisfy their specific needs.
We are one of the UK’s leading Access Control System technicians and we supply, install and maintain a wide range of Security Systems Forest of Dean and the South West. We offer a free-of-charge, no-obligation site assessment and quotation service. Contact us at 0333 577 1230 and one of our specialists will be able to answer any queries you may have or book your free-of-cost security assessment survey today.